Operation Ironman

Abracadabra

trying to obtain a copy of this isn't easy. i'm about 10 pages deep in google right now and i'm having no luck. anyone know where i can score myself a copy of this on cd? anyone willing to part with their own copy? i'd prefer to have a proper copy of it, but if i can't get one i'll settle for a burned copy. HELP

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by [Flowling.]+Jul 19 2005, 04:38 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE ([Flowling.] - Jul 19 2005, 04:38 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Mr. ABC@Jul 18 2005, 11:33 PM

if i wanted mp3's i would have asked for them. yes, i buy music. i like to have a product i can hold in my hand.

now how about an answer i can use

Meh. Forget it.

I was gonna help you out, but fuck this drama.

[/b]

so fiesty

Originally posted by [Flowling.]+Jul 19 2005, 05:17 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE ([Flowling.] - Jul 19 2005, 05:17 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-why write?@Jul 19 2005, 12:08 AM

cus im cool like that? cool like that?

No.. I meant if find the album online in MP3 format, do you want it or not?

[/b]

wanna cyber?

Originally posted by synaps@Jul 19 2005, 12:19 AM

wanna cyber?

Unless you're seriously joking...

This ---> "O_o;;" and excessive use of ellipsis does not equate vaginal discharge.

Though I'm quite flattered, I own and adore my penis.

Good day.

Write: Alright. I'll see what I can do. As soon as I get it, I'll send you a link through PM or this thread.

Originally posted by [Flowling.]+Jul 19 2005, 04:06 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE ([Flowling.] - Jul 19 2005, 04:06 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-dumy@Jul 19 2005, 01:01 AM

wow, wonder where this'll lead.

We'll find out soon enough.

Anyway, here's the first track I downloaded. You tell me if it's legit. I don't follow Doom because I personally don't feel him, but it sounds like an album to me.

MF DOOM & Ghostface Killah - Iron Maiden

[/b]

You dumb cunt, that song is straight off Ghost's album Ironman got nothing to do with Doom.

The Ghost/Doom collab album is yet to come out and isnt expected to come out for a long while and none of it has leaked.

The first chance you'll get to hear Ghost and Doom together will probs be on the Dangerdoom album out in Oct.

Apart from that theres a few shady blend albums going around with Wu lyrics over Doom beats and vice versa, these are bootlegs!

Originally posted by more@Jul 19 2005, 06:47 AM

You dumb cunt, that song is straight off Ghost's album Ironman got nothing to do with Doom.

...Cunt? What part of owning a dick did you not understand, shitfuck?

I thought it was clear from the get-go that I didn't follow Doom, and I damn sure not a Wu fan either... so why the hell would I make it a priority to know the difference? I never said it was the fucking album either, I SAID there were a shit storm of users claiming it was.. hence why I downloaded it, hosted, and posted a track here to see. Make zero mistake, Watson. I don't owe your silly ass shit.

I suggest you scrap whatever sand castle is lodged in your swiss cheese vagina and chill. I'll even spot your bitch ass some Special K to soften process.