Open Graff Event in San Diego

IzzeWST

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 2 weeks later...

hey Izze. do you register to paint on the day of the event at 9:00 (Saturday, SEP 1st)? also are the walls already up? if not do you know when they will be up? cuz i may want to drive down there and see how large the walls are to get an idea of what a we can do. =] thanks. tell me if I should just email the email address on the flyer all these questions. Thanks

I think they are taking pre-registration from people out of town. I talked to the organizer the other day and he told me some cats from SF had called to pre-register. Hit up that e-mail address or the phone # on the flyer. And don't forget to tell em' where you heard about it...

See you there

• 4 weeks later...

Ahhh. Yo, I just went all the way from Oceanside, planned it for like 3 weeks in advance to go to it, drove all the way down there yesterday to find no one there, the trolley place empty with pepz waitin for the trolley like usual, AND NO EVENT GOING DOWN!!!. I got pissed like hell, I even took some friends along. The only stuff that was there was down in a ditch by the trolley line with a old skewl JFK production, some pieces on a wall across the street, some SDV stuff along the freeway, and some pieces on pieces of wood up near a YOUTH place. NO EVENT! What the hell happened yo. The flyer said Saturday the 1st which was yesterday. Nothin went down! No music, no nothin, No one at all. Place was dead as hell. The shit get cancelled or what? I wasted gas and time on it... was sorta happy though at least there was some graffiti to pep at... No event though. I was pissed like hell. Please ANYONE!!! tell me what happened if you know!!!! ::sigh:: :///

[This message has been edited by artistic.intercourse (edited 09-03-2001).]

Archived