Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Open Graff Event in San Diego

Discussion in 'Brick Slayers' started by IzzeWST, Jul 21, 2001.

1. IzzeWST

IzzeWST Member

2. Klypse

Klypse Elite Member

3. artistic.intercourse

artistic.intercourse Member

hey Izze. do you register to paint on the day of the event at 9:00 (Saturday, SEP 1st)? also are the walls already up? if not do you know when they will be up? cuz i may want to drive down there and see how large the walls are to get an idea of what a we can do. =] thanks. tell me if I should just email the email address on the flyer all these questions. Thanks

4. ruEtbeer

ruEtbeer Senior Member

dawmit i just got back from there!!!!

5. IzzeWST

IzzeWST Member

I think they are taking pre-registration from people out of town. I talked to the organizer the other day and he told me some cats from SF had called to pre-register. Hit up that e-mail address or the phone # on the flyer. And don't forget to tell em' where you heard about it...

See you there

6. artistic.intercourse

Ahhh. Yo, I just went all the way from Oceanside, planned it for like 3 weeks in advance to go to it, drove all the way down there yesterday to find no one there, the trolley place empty with pepz waitin for the trolley like usual, AND NO EVENT GOING DOWN!!!. I got pissed like hell, I even took some friends along. The only stuff that was there was down in a ditch by the trolley line with a old skewl JFK production, some pieces on a wall across the street, some SDV stuff along the freeway, and some pieces on pieces of wood up near a YOUTH place. NO EVENT! What the hell happened yo. The flyer said Saturday the 1st which was yesterday. Nothin went down! No music, no nothin, No one at all. Place was dead as hell. The shit get cancelled or what? I wasted gas and time on it... was sorta happy though at least there was some graffiti to pep at... No event though. I was pissed like hell. Please ANYONE!!! tell me what happened if you know!!!! ::sigh:: :///

[This message has been edited by artistic.intercourse (edited 09-03-2001).]

7. Sam Rothstein

Sam Rothstein Senior Member

8. d-town_bomber

d-town_bomber Veteran Member

9. otherwise

otherwise Member

Hey artistic:

And don't forget to tell em' where you heard about it..

10. UndergroundEssentials

UndergroundEssentials Member

Yo artistic the flyer says september 1st not august 1st

------------------
    [​IMG]

11. UndergroundEssentials

UndergroundEssentials Member

12. artistic.intercourse

I'ma keep bumping this daily untill i get a response with what the hell happened. ://

13. artistic.intercourse

bump... be back tomorrow for another heh.