ooh, that was almost a fight.

duh-rye-won

2 minutes ago...

i'm washing my hands in the bathroom at work. it's the bathroom for the whole floor of the building.

some dude walks in, doesn't close the stall behind him and starts pissing AND spitting into the bowl without lifting the toilet seat up. luckily, 90% of the cantonese i've learned in hong kong is foul language, so when he finishes i call him a "disgusting prick", in cantonese.

the AM bathroom confrontation begins. he starts yelling at me in chinese, but there is a distinct look of fear in his eyes. I get right in front of him and give the stare down ice grill. the look of fear increases to terror/shame and he turns around and leaves. i follow him to his office to see where he works and make him extra uncomfortable.

i sit down and shit on htose toilets! what the fuck? lift up the fucking toilet seat! if you don't want to touch it, kick it up with your shoe. fuck!

what a dirty fuck. i shoulda cracked him.

maybe i'll go into his office and tell his boss to ask him to instruct his employees in proper bathroom etiquette.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yeah right on...i used to work in a printing factory and i'd always notice the toilet seat covered in shoe prints..perplexed i asked a co worker what the story was, and he said when the asians go take a shit the filthy fucks stand on the seat and squat...What fucken century is this...??

Originally posted by Crookedline

yeah right on...i used to work in a printing factory and i'd always notice the toilet seat covered in shoe prints..perplexed i asked a co worker what the story was, and he said when the asians go take a shit the filthy fucks stand on the seat and squat...What fucken century is this...??

EXPLANATION:

http://langmedia.fivecolleges.edu/collection/lm_japan/images/jaRestroomsS3.jpg'>

THAt is what they are used to.

i feel you iquit. i sit to pee and on a daily basis i end up cleaning up some assholes piss because he was too damn lazy to pick the fucking seat up. i am known for bitching out my friends when they dont pick the seat up before they pee. its reassuring that theres someone else out there that doesnt act like a damned caveman.

Originally posted by Crookedline

sounds cool i should try that at work tomorrow

Originally posted by High Priest

Your version of a lazy man piss differs quite a bit from mine, i usually just lean forward and brace myself against the wall with my arm.

Oh, and this comment had GAY written all over it.

Word. That "lean up against the wall" lazy-man piss is especially effective after waking up out of bed in the morning or the middle of the night.

But I never heard a dude say he sits down to piss (unless he happens to be takin a shit at the time). If anything it seems like you gotta go through more to drop your pants and sit down and all that other junk.

Originally posted by TheoHuxtab|e

But I never heard a dude say he sits down to piss (unless he happens to be takin a shit at the time). If anything it seems like you gotta go through more to drop your pants and sit down and all that other junk.

it aint by choice man, trust me. i can piss standing up if im outside, but inside its a damned mess.