Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

oO State Of The Union Tonight Oo DRINKING GAME!

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by ctrl+alt+del, Jan 20, 2004.

1. ctrl+alt+del

ctrl+alt+del Guest

Yes, another year, another round of bull shit.
    Lets all gather around, laugh at the man, and take shots.

Heres the rules:

http://www.drinkinggame.us/

it just might make bush tolerable.

2. krie

krie Guest

I take it not many people in the states like Bush ?

3. ctrl+alt+del

ctrl+alt+del Guest

nah, mapo likes bush. and this jewish guy named Gilad that i know likes bush. so does the owner of the retirement home i work at.

4. WebsterUno

WebsterUno Guest

*Things that make you go Hmmmm*

There is one guy at my work that likes Bush.
    Its weird that so many people DONT like Bush,
    yet he won the election.

Aint that some shit!?

5. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Veteran Member

With all your honour and dignity -what would you do? This test only has one question, but it's a very important one. Please don't answer it without giving it some serious thinking...

By giving an honest answer you will be able to test where you stand morally. The test features an unlikely, completely fictional situation, where you will have to make a decision one way or the other. Remember that your answer needs to be honest, but yet spontaneous.

Please scroll down S L O W L Y - this is important for the test to work correctly.

You're in Florida... In Miami, to be exact... There is a chaos going on around you, caused by a hurricane with all the flooding... There are huge masses of water all around you....

You are a CNN photographer.... ...and you are in the middle of this great disaster ..... You're trying to shoot very impressive photos... There are houses and people floating around you, disappearing into the water... Nature is showing all its destructive power...

Suddenly you see a man, steering a big van... He is fighting for his life, trying not to be taken away by a massive wall of water and mud... You move closer... Somehow the man looks familiar...... Suddenly you know who it is - it's George W. Bush! In that same instant you notice that the raging waters are about to take him away, forever...

You have two options. You can save him - or you can take the best photo of your life. You can save the life of George W. Bush, or you can shoot a Pulitzer prize winning photo... A photo displaying the death of a very powerful man...

And here's the question: (Please give an honest answer)

Will you make the photo black and white, or colour?

6. metallix

metallix Elite Member

Re: *Things that make you go Hmmmm*

He never really won any election. Maybe it appeared that way to you. He was chosen to be the president. Not by the voters though.

7. ERIZENO

ERIZENO Senior Member

Re: *Things that make you go Hmmmm*

He didnt win ....Gore won vote for vote ... but with all the mix ups and recounts (in georges brothers state, funny?) the congress or the senate stepped in and just flat gave it to him.

my girl has a t shirt with his pic on it with a flag and it says American Psycho. she gets the worst looks from bush supporters !!

8. MrChupacabra

MrChupacabra 12oz Loyalist

B&W, contrasty as hell, but detailed enough so you can clearly tell who it is.

9. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Veteran Member

thank you for playing along chupa!

I agree that B&W would give a timeless look
    that might even be compared to the images on Kennedy.
    (just in terms of historical signifigance, not the character of the man)

10. rental

rental Dirty Dozen Crew

without reading the rules, i think anyone playing the drinking game would get smashed by the end of the speech.

11. krie

krie Guest

B & W

12. WebsterUno

WebsterUno Guest

metallix, and ERIZENO...
    Heh heh...I know, I know...I was just bulllshattin!
    I guess you couldnt read the sarcasm in my post.

:)

to answer Kilo's question... B&W

13. firsttake

firsttake Member

i'd shoot that shit with every camera possible... b&w, color, filters, telescopic lenses, digi...
    i dont really like politics though, i just think itd be funny to watch that guy drown

14. Ski Mask

Ski Mask 12oz Loyalist

fuck that. Ektachrome VS for sure. You can always scan it and make b+w prints afterwards. Plus it would help drive up your price....all the newsmags prefer color.

15. caL

caL Senior Member

*starts pouring*

:D