Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Ontario must recognize gay marriages

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by non-hetero, Jul 12, 2002.

1. non-hetero

non-hetero Member

2. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Guest

umm... broken link... lots of hate...

"I just dont give damn".

3. suburbian bum

suburbian bum 12oz Loyalist

Copy the whole link and paste it, and it will work.

Ok, first of all your a hater. I think people can do whatever the fuck they want as long as it doest affect me, and it doesnt affect me. Second, who really cares that they dont reproduce? Our world is growing in population at a VERY LARGE rate. Which means we dont want anymore people making babies then there already are, we want less.
    I wrote post instead of paste.

4. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Guest

yeah.. I'm more concerened about the baby explosion in India, China and backwater america.

I mean really... get rid of the ignorant-arrogant people first. yeah non.. I'm talking about you.

5. non-hetero

non-hetero Member

Damn I expected the opposite response. Read my name and think about it.

I was hoping to get some haters going off for a kick.

6. suburbian bum

suburbian bum 12oz Loyalist

I thought about your screen name and i thought you were trying to joke around or somthing...

7. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Guest

I too was (and still am) puzzled.

8. KaBar

KaBar Senior Member

"It's Chinatown, Jake--just forget it."

9. Esai

Esai Member

Its one of my biggest concerns that some gay couple is gonna break into my house in the middle of the night and sodomize me till I turn gay. I hopre homeland security comes out with their star wars antigay missile defense system as soon as possible!;) ;) ;) ;)

10. -Rage-

-Rage- 12oz Loyalist

No, you're just too stupid. So, natrually it would be too easy. Hell, you can even post a working link.

:rolleyes:

11. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

said it best^^^^

12. -sudz-

-sudz- Guest

exactly^^^^

13. HELLSATAN

HELLSATAN Guest

hahah an anti-gay missle thats the funnniest shit ever

but seriously all the homophobes and racists should be put on there own little island

14. uncle-boy

uncle-boy Guest

i hate you.:)

15. Frate_Raper

Frate_Raper Veteran Member

guess your happy eh bud?

just read all of the posts soo funny......anti gay missle thats GOLLLLLLDD