Only Alcoholics need apply.

Intangible

I need all you alcoholics to step up and give me some help. I need to know your best Jello Shot/Shooter recepies. How many boxes...What flavor jello is the most goodness of them all. What Alcohol (Vodka unless anyone suggest something else) to water ratio allows for that most fucked up crunked :krunk: out results. And what else is good, or what other suggestion might you have.

http://www.outofthefryingpan.com/recipes/images/jello.shots.jpg'>

http://universitylounge.net/drinkbook/pics/jello.jpg'>

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

fuck, homeboy just asked for some recipes...not a bunch of whinging kids dissing him.

i got this one for vodka with skittles. not quite a jello shot, but a very nice candy tasting beverage guaranteed to fuck you up. easy to make as well. i'll post it up tomor.

run at me.

:huh?:

The last time I took jellow shots I ended up taking like 15. The Vodka was called Burnetts and the girl that made them last name was burnette. Ha. Just about all I remember.

Half vodka half jello. The kind we tried was green (lime?) and it was pretty good. and yes very easy to ingest.

Sure you can just take shots...but why not drink a whole bottle in a matter of seconds...the jello makes it almost too easy to take down...and you dont need a chaser, for those who actually use em. So if your knockin the shit i could give a fuck less...ill top the shit off with some new castles and 211. Act like you know what a alcoholic is.

Not to mention girls eat them without question...sorta like my all beef katana.

Originally posted by IntangibleFame

all beef katana.

hahah! that deserves anactual response.

Sm. pkg. orange jello

1 c. peach schnapps

Dissolve jello in 1 cup boiling water. Add schnapps and pour into paper cups. Chill until gelled.

Variations: Lime jello and gin, lemon jello and tequila.

OR

1 lb. box raspberry Jello

2 c. boiling water

1 1/2 c. vodka

1/2 c. raspberry schnapps

Dissolve Jello with boiling water. Add Jello to vodka and schnapps; stir 60 seconds. Pour into souffle cups and chill.

Squeeze, suck, and swallow.

Originally posted by BAMBOOZLED

I think Jello shots fall in the same catagory as Rum and Coke.....

You just don't see self-respecting men drinking them.

Unless you getting them served to you by two big tittied mermaids doin some of that lesbian shit.

on the real when you drink alot...like everyday, doesnt changing shit up for a moment sound sorta good? It aint like Im asking what is a better type of hard lemonade....

Jello shot....get a chick with a jiggly ass put a shot glass with straight vodka barely past the rim, and have her proceed to sit on your face.......my jello jiggler shot. :confused: :confused: Go Florida Marlins..... :dazed: :king:

oh christ.. this guy is making jello shots... wtf.. are a sophmore in higschool and your parents went up north for the weekend.. after 6 run-ins with the law for alcohol and 8 years of drinking everyday, i have figured something out.. cheap.. go cheap.. 40s of cheap beer..30 packs of highlife.. fifths of 5 o'clock.. if its a special occasion then MAYBE you can get something different. but as far as your corny wannabe jelloshots.. fuckin semi freeze some OE in a dixie cup.. thast the only kinda alternative shot you need.

Originally posted by yoink

grain alcohol.

end thread. put as much everclear as you think people can stand and mix them in with the finished liquid jello.

let harden and dont take too many on top of the boozing youre already doing...ive had bad nights!

and stone brews are goooodd

Archived