ONLINE STORES! IMPORTANT

Guest jeff123456

Guest jeff123456

i know ive said alot of dumb things and u all hate me but i need ur guys help..

can everyone list as many online stores that u can order graffiti supplies off of please.. like bombingscience.com etc..

thanks

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest jeff123456
Originally posted by Fryre Dekoy

are u lazy.. or de we owe u these favors..... go do yer own search peace

u owe me thease favors..

Guest 87centHitMan
Originally posted by jeff123456

i know ive said alot of dumb things and u all hate me.....

thanks

Just think before you say shit, bro. Anyway, www.beatbreaks.com has got good prices, I've never ordered, but I saw that a few people in the forum said that they ship quickly and they're cheap. I think it's like $7 for 100 caps That's pretty nice. Mass appeal has 100 for $8 but I ordered from there once and they took like four months to ship my shit. They called me at like 10 in the morining and some really dingy-sounding girl was all like "umm, you kinda ordered some stuff from us like, a really long time ago...It got lost in some of our stuff..." So They made up for it, though.

I ordered 100 rustos, style wars, and a pilot marker for $40 bucks And they sent me all that plus 3 good mags, 2 pilots, and 8 paint markers. Not worth the 4 month wait, but whatever.

....k it's relivent.....

I think it's relevent to whore our site now.

www.sprapex.com

We got lots of shit for STUPID cheap. We mark it up like 1 or 2 dollars to pay for boxes and tape. Check it.

That is all and if a moderator is pist ..... you told me when it's relivent we could drop the site.

CAPS

Archived