ONLINE SHOPPING IS LAME

Basically, this is a thread for me to vent my frustration and for everyone else to list shady places online not to order from.

So I've lost a total of $46.50 from online shopping. And it just happen to be from companies I trusted and have dealt with before!

Deathwishinc.com - ordered $30 worth of records and a shirt. Order placed on June 28th. Boston to Philadelphia is like three days maxium shipping with USPS. It's absurd. Email and complain a bunch, "Oh we shipped it july 19th." Today is july 30th, still nothing. They're a small business and all but that's fucking crap.

Verydistro.com - They wait a month to tell me the CD I ordered is out of stock and tell me they are going to refund me. It's been two weeks, no refund. On top of it they charge insane amounts for shipping. I live literally 15 minutes from their warehouse and there is no fucking need to charge me shipping. I might as just pick it up myself.

I'm so fucking sick of stupid people who don't ship things when they are supposed to or have hidden charges or just fucking suck in general.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

keep bugging them and threaten to enlist the aid of the better buisness bureau. i have found that when I invoke that entities name, most online stores fall all over themselves to refund you.

You did keep your e-receipt right? RIGHT?

so I treid to buy a book from a martial arts shop.

I email 4 weeks later saying it's not arrived and

I get a mean response 'just be paitent, it's always longer to ship to canada'.

Turns out they cancelled the order, refunded my credit card, but never told me.

So I finally find out and have to do the whole order again.

luckily, they sent it fast and I got in that same week.

yeah... www.awma.com can be retarded, but they'll make it up to you.

Originally posted by LENS

keep bugging them and threaten to enlist the aid of the better buisness bureau. i have found that when I invoke that entities name, most online stores fall all over themselves to refund you.

You did keep your e-receipt right? RIGHT?

Oh I've got the e-reciept.

What is the better business bureau anyway?

My last resort is to just go to their "headquarters" and just fight them. I'm going to boston in a couple weeks so I'll be in the area.

I have no problem saying, "Yeah, I punched out that dude from converge..."

Originally posted by MisPantalonesEstaEnfuega

Oh I've got the e-reciept.

What is the better business bureau anyway?

My last resort is to just go to their "headquarters" and just fight them. I'm going to boston in a couple weeks so I'll be in the area.

I have no problem saying, "Yeah, I punched out that dude from converge..."

If you give me their address, I'll urinate all over their door.

Originally posted by MisPantalonesEstaEnfuega

Deathwish Incorporated

35 Congress Street, Suite 336

Salem, MA 01970-5567 USA

Not exactly Boston, but I heard they've got witches there.

Oh in that case, I'll attack them in september. I'll be near Salem then.

If it was in Boston, I would ask you if it was DEATHWISH PIANO MOVING, because there is a company with that exact name.

My theory is that it is the company of a group of guys that planned to start a business after they got out of jail.

Wait, maybe the place you ordered from is the same scenario. Who knows.

Originally posted by Kr430n5_666

Oh in that case, I'll attack them in september. I'll be near Salem then.

If it was in Boston, I would ask you if it was DEATHWISH PIANO MOVING, because there is a company with that exact name.

My theory is that it is the company of a group of guys that planned to start a business after they got out of jail.

Wait, maybe the place you ordered from is the same scenario. Who knows.

Deathwish piano moving, I love seeing that truck.

Deathwish Inc is usually good with sending stuff out, my sister had ordered from there and gotten it pretty quick. But not makros will urinate on their door for you. So all in all it's a worthy fight

If you live in an apartment building, maybe someone stole the package. My roommate had two birthday presents stolen from the front hall. I always have packages shipped to my folk's house nearby.

I ordered a Bobby Bloom cd from Amazon and it took them five months, March-July, to tell me that they were not able to find the cd in stock.

Archived