Online poker

Poop Man Bob

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yeah poop...

"am i too late" the guy that post under that name on here is a good friend of mine...hes alllllll over online poker...talk to him..he knows whats up with losing money...

personally i would say stay away from it...i have heard that some people dont even work..they just sit home and enter these tournaments...dont be fooled....most of these people know what the hell they are doing and thats their hussle...

playing poker in real life you can interact wiht the other players and read body language and stuff like that..you sorta can figure out what you are up against...

GL- Pooper

Originally posted by villain@Mar 20 2005, 09:20 PM

I know alot of people that play @ pogo

http://www.pogo.com/

My mom LOVES that shit - all the games, not poker, though. But the problem when you're playing with "tokens" and not real money is that everyone always calls to the river, which results in this ridiculous draws that occasionally suck you out. It's stupid. If there's no attachment to what you're betting, the betting isn't real.

Bob, what kind of poker are you interested in playing?

limit/no-limit?

tourneys/ring games?

If you deposit any real money on party poker, you can use me as a reference which will get us both a sign-up bonus of $50 or something like that. let me know.

also, your deposit amount should be relative to the kinds of games you wanna play. i wouldn't recommend playing the smaller limit tables (.2/.4, .25/.50) as you'll just get frustrated with the play on these.

I'm assuming you're playing hold 'em?

I play on a bunch of sites so let me know what you're interested in.

YEAHMANWORD -

I'm interested in no limit hold 'em and maybe a few games of Omaha hi/lo.

I really can't afford to wager (deposit) enough to play in the "higher" low-stakes games like $1/$2 and up, so I might have to stick with the cheap stuff - regardless of whether the play is frustating. Speaking of - why is it frustrating? The same things I complained about with regard to free chips, i.e. calling to the river regardless of what shit hand you're holding?

I might be interested in a few of the cheaper tourneys (<$10 buy-ins).

But this is all in the realm of maybe - I have yet to deposit any cash.

Where do you play? I'm on fulltiltpoker.com under the same user name. I already had someone comment on it last night.