Online File sharing progs

Guest whoami

Guest whoami

I'm fucking sick of these, all my downloads are between 5-60per/sec and most of the time their .50-15, and i'm dsl, its bullshit half the kids on their dont even share their shit, fuckers...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest uncle-boy

as far as getting music,

Audio Galaxy is definitely the best.:idea:

and that's not my opinion, its a fact

I jumped to aimster after napster shitted out and have been using it ever since cause I've been too lazy to get a different program.

I never heard of Audio Galaxy but Im gonna try it out right now.

I never cared for Audio Galaxy that much. I don't think it's very good for downloading mass amounts of shit. It might be faster though. As far as Kazaa is concerned you might want to check the bandwidth of the other users. If it's higher you'll get your shit way quicker.

Guest ctrl+alt+del

audiogalaxy for sure. it cant be beat as far as music goes. you can get movies too, if you join the right groups, plus you can get cds before they come out. im listening to the soundbombing 3 cd right now.

kazaa lite here for about a week now.

I'm on DSL and am still stingy with my shit.

I have over 2500 songs programs etc. And all those people are dragging my system down.

Make sure you have your preferences correct on the amount of bandwith you want to use for sharing.

DANGER -- KAZAA USES SPYWARE!!!!

I agree with most: AG for music Kazaa for everything else....

Most of you are talking about Kazaa Lite which is cool but there is a lot of talk about the original makers of Kazaa being able to block users of the new Kazaa Lite?? Who knows if its possible and when it will happen if it ever does.

In any case, heres the hack and guide with the original version of Kazaa.

1.Go to http://www.webattack.com/get/adaware.shtml and download Ad-Aware5.81. This will scan your computer for any spyware and disable it.

2.Download Kazaa

3.Install the program, being careful to uncheck all the boxes that try to get you to put in optional software.

4.Download the dummy spyware .dll replacement file by clicking here. It is named cy_clint.dll, just like the original.

5.Find the original .dll file Kazaa is using named cy_clint.dll (should be under C:windowssystem) and rename it originalcy_clint.dll

(the reason you have to save and rename the original file is when and if you decide to unistall kazaa you will need this file to remove all the components from your system)

6.Unzip and place the new dummy file in the same folder as the original file. Now you can safely run Kazaa and download all the files you used to on Morpheus

Also when you run Kazaa, make sure that you go into options and disable the option to use your computer as a supernode.

When you run Ad-Aware after following these steps it will still detect the dummy file and it might detect the original file as well, but do not delete these .dll files, just select those two files and click ignore and your straight.

To remove the pop-up ads:

1. Go to folder C:WindowsSystem32AdCache

2. Highlight each html file at the same time

3. Right click one then select "Edit"

4. 4 notepads will pop-up with each file's coding. When this happens just right click in notepad and select "Select All" and press the Delete button on your keyboard.

5. Save the changes for each file.

6. Tada, you just removed the banner showing up

Archived