Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

onepiece

Discussion in 'Brick Slayers' started by uselessuse, Apr 15, 2001.

1. uselessuse

uselessuse Veteran Member

2. INFAMOUS ARTIST1

INFAMOUS ARTIST1 Member

dope shit man i like it!!!is that the wall me and u would go to or near it???????later man uuuuuuuuuuuuuuugs

3. CLERONER

CLERONER Junior Member

wooooorrrrddddd uppppppp!!!i love them colors just somethin about em

4. rodeojones

rodeojones Guest

i can clearly see that piece is right over me...its cool though...it wansnt anything special...peace use...nice piece

5. taco bell bomber

taco bell bomber Senior Member

im always feeling yuor stuff use!

6. tEkRoCkS

tEkRoCkS Veteran Member

my nigga use still bangin em out.....fuck what ya herd use for mayor!!!!!!!!!by far holdin p.tucket down...........

7. vT

vT New Jack

awww yeeeaaahhhhh!!

8. mr.nice guy

mr.nice guy Member

more KWS...great..use get a new piece going .. stop doiung the same one/..oh happy easter

9. sukmyDONGoe

sukmyDONGoe Member

happy easter everybody!!!!....nice shit use....hahahha ugs thinks him and use are gunna go paint LMAO

[This message has been edited by sukmyDONGoe (edited 04-15-2001).]

10. ghoulsnightout

ghoulsnightout Junior Member

that peice looks good when i close my eyes

11. word up, you done killed dat shit.

12. uselessuse

uselessuse Veteran Member

THATS WUT IM SAYIN I TRY TO DO NEW STUF EVERYTIME BUT THE IT COMES OUT LOOKIN LIKE THE LAST.HMMMM,I ALREADY HIT THE BOOK,NOW IM GUNNA PRACTICE THIS NEW CRAP.THANKS FOR THE COMPLIMENTS,AND LOL FUCK U ORKO!LOLOLOOLOLOLOL.O YEA SPEK,I ASKED DWEL IF IT WAS OK IF I PAINTED THAT SPOT WHERE YER PIECE WAS,HE SAID IT WAS FINE.SPEK WE SHOULD TALK ON AIM OR EMAIL BOUT THE FUTURE.UM YEA [email protected]

13. forrest of impaled

forrest of impaled Junior Member

He likes to sit front of the microwave with the door open...heheheheh...Fuck you USER...

14. tEkRoCkS

tEkRoCkS Veteran Member

quick call 911 my eyes just burnt out of my skull....

15. charles_bronson

charles_bronson Senior Member

"sweetness" walter paton! i like that quite a bit. the black squares comming out of the top and bottom are cool looking.

------------------
    xxxstraightedgexxx