Oneitis.

non-hetero

I have this problem where I only run into sexual situations on the first night I meet someone. Usually drunk at a bar.

It was cool at first but my black book is getting full and I'm getting a reputation as a slut at my one and only club.

I've deceided to try to slow down and maybe date a girl but I really can't do it. I'll date them once or twice and really start to like a girl but I always find myself in bed with a new girl feeling semi-guilty... well not guilty about what I did but like shit for fucking when I didn't plan on it.

I know I could avoid this situation if I stopped drinking / or going to clubs but it's a part of my lifestyle now. I really don't want no babies or deseases but I know I'm really risking it. There has been twice now where I was so drunk I don't even remember if I used protection.

//end rant.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I don't fucking know someone get me a girlfriend.

Here is a situation I have...

Okay there is this girl I dated a few times a few weeks ago and I really liked her. She knew I was dating her neighbor too and I have a feeling she knows I slept with her. She was cool with it cause I told her I wasn't seeing her neighbor anymore (true)... it was only the both at once for less than a week. I almost fucked that one up real bad.

I kind of feel like coming clean and telling her I have slept with other people since then too. We havn't talked much because she had her reading week then I had mine... I just want to be honest and tell her I want to be with her exclusively. I don't know it might make me feel better. Apparently it's all about me. I'm so fucking selfish.

We are hanging out tomorrow.

Originally posted by non-hetero

I don't fucking know someone get me a girlfriend.

Here is a situation I have...

Okay there is this girl I dated a few times a few weeks ago and I really liked her. She knew I was dating her neighbor too and I have a feeling she knows I slept with her. She was cool with it cause I told her I wasn't seeing her neighbor anymore (true)... it was only the both at once for less than a week. I almost fucked that one up real bad.

I kind of feel like coming clean and telling her I have slept with other people since then too. We havn't talked much because she had her reading week then I had mine... I just want to be honest and tell her I want to be with her exclusively. I don't know it might make me feel better. Apparently it's all about me. I'm so fucking selfish.

We are hanging out tomorrow.

so are you asking us what you should do.....or what we would do in the situation, we need some workable material here

well its good you want to come clean, thats a start, no one can tell you what to do, but i will tell you what i would do, id stay away from that club of yours, maybe only a week or two, but id try to stay clear for at least a month, and see if there are any changes you can see, my bet is that there will be, and then from there you should be able to know and move on to the next step

I'm going to ignore your ignorant comments. I've read threads of yours about women and even if I was fucking men I know I'd be doing better than you with the ladies.

I've done some soul searching while lying in bed and the issue that has been at hand for weeks has been resolved.

I'm going to stop drinking and clubbing. This is only a test but the minimum for my straight edge fiasco is until the end of this term. April 15th.

I'll update this thread if I cave and if I make it if anyone is interested. If I make it past tomorrow it will be interesting. Wednesday is my favourite day to go out.

The comments here actually helped believe it or not.

I don't see how being a "Man Slut" is a bad thing. Where I come from single men should get as much GOOD LOOKING ass as possible. I hate this stupid "get rid of the double standard" bullshit. I'm dating a girl until something better comes along, period. I guess I'm an asshole... Whatever...

i may be young, 19 going on 20 this year, but im at a point in my life were im tired of having to try and find a new girl every couple months, i want someone i can be with long term, that i can trust and be best friends with, fuckin around is all find and dandy, but to me personally there is no future with it, i always look before i leap...just a mentality i have developed over the years non-stop searching for a girl...basically im sick of having to keep trying to find someone, not to mention being a man slut is no more appealing than being a woman slut...no one wants something that every one can get...im all about getting the girls that no one can get

--

and good luck n-h, im willin to bet you will at least make a week :cool: