One year ago when the lights went out.....

RumPuncher

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I was at my local bar running the 5 dollar 6 packs of micro brew..... They were sellin em out the front door so i decoded to stock up..

The consumption of severely warm alcohol ensued over the next 72 hours of blackness..

i was actually on my computer but i dont remember if i was on 12oz or anything. it was fucking hot that day. then i went to get a drink. and the fridge power went off. then i went to turn on the tv. that would not work. i got mad and then realized what was going on after i walked around and saw cops directing traffic at every light. i laughed, and did nothing for the remainder of the overrated "blackout '03"

I TOTALLY WENT BOMBERING! THEN I WROTE ABOUT IT IN MY BLOG! BUT NOT RIGHT AWAY BECAUSE THE POWER WAS OUT STOOPID! LOL! LOL!

http://www.djurvall.burken.nu/Hultsfred_03/229%20-%20West%20side.jpg'>

Edit: I couldn't pass up this picture.

From left to right:

"OMG! AM I DOING IT RIGHT? I KNOW I'M DOING IT WRONG, HE THINKS I'M SUCH A DUMBASS I HOPE NOBODY SEES ME BEING THIS WEIRD!"

"I'M THE ONE YOU CAN TALK TO! I'M SERIOUS!"

"RARR! I'M GOING TO EAT YOUR CALVES! RARR!"

very possible.

i was tryin to date this girl for a couple months and then we finnally fooled around and she wanted to start goin out but in the same conversation she dropped it out there that she was pretty much a white supremesits (cant spell)

...and we never talked again. even though i didnt get to bone her :(

Archived