Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

one suggestion....

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by sectorTVA, Oct 8, 2001.

1. sectorTVA

sectorTVA Senior Member

my opinion probably doesnt mean shit here, but i would like to think it does...i like the new board alot...its great, lots of new features to figure out how to use, even though i will probably never use them. theres only one thing i have a problem with really...the threads you already visited stay the same color. if you guys could set the visted link color to something other than the link color, that would be great. its only because i prefer to keep track of which threads i visit through the color of the link. theres my two cents...

xen likes this.
  2. misteraven

misteraven Administrator

We didnt include a visited link color, but you can view which posts have new replies by the arrpw color next to the thread name. Orange = new reply, grey = nothing new. You can also view all new threads since your last visit from the forums list page.

Read the FAQ for more tricks.

3. Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder 12oz Loyalist

I was just going to make a thread about this. I really like to see which threads i have been to. especially in the bench because if its a thread with only flicks i don't wanna have to look at it twice and will all the threads posted i can't remember all that i have been to.

4. Southern kid

Southern kid Elite Member

yeah i dont like that either. i do like the 'new posts' feature but if any of you are like me..you forget if you've looked at a thread or not. havent driven me nuts yet but i bet its going to. just an option to look at raven..i too like the newness though.

5. Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder 12oz Loyalist

it looks like you have fixed this problem?

6. sectorTVA

sectorTVA Senior Member

thank you mr. raven

7. misteraven

misteraven Administrator

Personally I dont like the color difference. The arrow next to the post tells you if theres a new post or not. A difference in link color only tells if you've clicked the link before. Doesnt the arrow make more sense?

8. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

the problem with that raven, is that it tells you all the threads that have new posts, not just the ones youve visited... i have to agree with them on this one, i like knowing what threads ive been to...

9. misteraven

misteraven Administrator

10. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Guest

IT DOES CHANGE!!!

before it was grey,
    after reading it turns like this

11. beardo

beardo Guest

waa waa waa.

haha misteraven finally broke down and pulled some cards! nice!

12. Deine Mudder

Deine Mudder Senior Member

Whaa Whaa Whaa sound
    This is going to be hard to describe; but hopefully it will be familiar to some of you folks...

Starting around 20mph I begin hearing a Whaa Whaa Whaa cyclical sound, seemingly from behind, that increases in frequency as speed increases and vice vs... If I had to guess I would say its bad bearings in the "rear end". However I am not knowledgable about the design details and nuances of the Esprit drivetrain.

Has anyone experienced this? Any advice as to how to isolate the cause?

Thanks