ONE STEP CLOSER TO ANAL SEX

Guest -MOE LESTER-

Guest -MOE LESTER-

last night during drunk sex i managed to finger my girl in her ass as she was climaxing. i have been pressuring this for a while, and she always says no, so this is a BIG DEAL.

i think next time i might be able to finally travel the poop chute. alcohol works wonders

why am i sharing this? well i remember back in 12oz golden days anal sex was a huge deal, there were threads about it every week. old school heads know.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Think of anal like the olympics.

You spend a long time tranning before you make it there.

Dont just jump right into the whole thing right away.

Start slowly, without penetration, then move from there.

If you rush it the first time, you'll be like Ben Johnson....

stripped of the gold and barred for life.

Originally posted by RumPuncher@Jan 5 2006, 10:56 PM

Think of anal like the olympics.

You spend a long time tranning before you make it there.

Dont just jump right into the whole thing right away.

Start slowly, without penetration, then move from there.

If you rush it the first time, you'll be like Ben Johnson....

stripped of the gold and barred for life.

couldnt have said that better...hahaha

Guest Sparoism

I thought of a new game called ¨assketball¨ that involves a lot of dribbling after Hesh posted that...as far as taking trips up the Hershey Highway, the anticipation far outweighs the act itself...give me a slim, trim and silky quim any day.

Guest Sparoism
Originally posted by guerillaeye@Jan 5 2006, 03:07 PM

theres 10 monukkas in this thread right now

You act surprised...there´d be thirty of us in a Star Trek thread, and the whole goddamn lot of us in a Monty Python thread.

12 oz. would collapse under the collective weight and we would create a black hole that would suck the web right out of existence.

Originally posted by Sparoism+Jan 5 2006, 06:08 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sparoism - Jan 5 2006, 06:08 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-guerillaeye@Jan 5 2006, 03:07 PM

theres 10 monukkas in this thread right now

You act surprised...there´d be thirty of us in a Star Trek thread, and the whole goddamn lot of us in a Monty Python thread.

12 oz. would collapse under the collective weight and we would create a black hole that would suck the web right out of existence.

[/b]

hahaha.. right on!

The 5 Major Guidelines

1.Always use a lubricant. Unlike the vagina, the small amount of mucus a rectum produces is completely insufficient for anal intercourse. Therefore anal penetration should always be accompanied with an ample supply of lubricant. Water-based lubricants are latex-compatible and highly recommended.

2.Stop immediately if your partner asks you to stop. If your partner is too tense to experiment, all forms of anal penetration will cause a great deal of pain. We are not saying to stop trying completely, just don’t push yourself onto your partner, as this will only result in a bad experience for them, and make them less willing to try again.

3.Take it slow. When experimenting with anal sex for the first few times, go slow. There is no rush and if you take your time you will probably both enjoy the experience. There should not be a great deal of forcing required. If lubricated properly, an object should slide in somewhat easily. We recommend using your fingers ahead of time to loosen them up first for the first few times.

4.Sufficient desire alone does not guarantee pleasurable anal sex. Read the other four points.

5.Always communicate with your partner. As with any sexual activity, communication is essential. Talk about what you want to do, discuss beforehand your desires, tell your partner what you like and don't like while engaging in anal intercourse. Basically, be open about your preferences and feelings, and, be receptive to theirs.