one pic.....

onejerk

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by onejerk:

whats no about it? colors, outline, floating "j", whats no..

umm, just to put it simply...if i saw that in the yard, i wouldn't take a flik...it's just you're average, boring piece...it's not bad... it just lacks a creative, intersting, flick worthy value. that's all...just something to consider- don't conform to what other people are doing...then you'll stand out and be flick worthy.

[This message has been edited by fame (edited 06-05-2001).]

I kinda agree with fame. the bottom left of the e is a little wierd to me. I really like the fill. Rock a brighter color for the force field. Berry Pink, White, a Bright Green, or a good Orange.

I caught an autorack you did with Mire and Vandel. Nice stuff.

Guest imported_SecretAgentX9

honestly, who cares if it looks like something else? he will probably realize it sooner or later, and change it up.. at least he is out there rocking it...

i would take a flick of that...

i think most kids on here have seen so much super super good shit that they become numb to just a nice piece...i enjoy the style you are working with and hope to see more of your shit...keep writing

atas utc'

Guest SezOneSke&SonsIncCo

not bad style, but i think you should make your letters a little fatter and your boubles should of been bright hot yellow or light orangeish....

------------------

Penis Juice!!

Archived