Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

One of those stories where a bunch of dumb shit happens...

Discussion in 'Third Rail' started by Unregistered, Jan 2, 2002.

1. Unregistered

Unregistered Junior Member

Post your posts here.

This post has now become the post to post about those who have not posted a posted post before posting the post that was posted by the non-poster who posted his own posts after being posted on a post-it note on a box of post cereal.

2. blood as ink

blood as ink Guest

some nights it's just better off staying inside.oh well.
    hope your hands get better.

3. $$$$

$$$$ Guest

you must be lightweight if you dont take free pussy

4. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

hahaha thats a hilarious story

5. ctrl+alt+del

ctrl+alt+del Guest

that sucks man, hopefully it wont take too long for your hand to heal. too bad your "friends" are dicks that pee on your car.

6. Unregistered

I'm looking for posted posts about posting posters on posts that haven't posted a post about posting post-posted posts.

7. ~KRYLON2~

~KRYLON2~ 12oz Loyalist

i hope your hands get better......its nights like that make you think twice about going out

8. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

Don't leave us in suspense, dude!!! WHAT ABOUT THE FUCKING HANDS??!!!!!:eek: :eek: :eek:

9. BwareUfDogg!

BwareUfDogg! New Jack

yeah well....this one time at graf camp.........

10. $$$$

$$$$ Guest

at graf camp I had the chance to get smacked and laid, but I didn't caues I am a nice graffiti toy who doesnt do those vulgar type of things

11. Intangible

Intangible 12oz Legend

Once I climbed over a fence...my one ring finger at one point supported all of my weight. I heard a pop and for the next three weeks my finger was completely numb...its sucked shit...but it regained feeling so im happy..I really dont know why Im saying this...but hey..

12. jah

jah Elite Member

my friend jeff always pees on our surfboards. but at least its easier to wash off.

13. wakassOATH

wakassOATH Guest

next time scope yer spot out better, with escape routes. next time clip a nice hole in the fnce for a easy get away

14. Unregistered

Any posted posters posting?

15. KaBar

KaBar Senior Member

I don't know why I feel compelled to butt in here, but here goes.

1.) Plan paint runs better and you won't have so many problems. The source of all this drama is the impulsive, unplanned, unprepared way in which you seem to be running your life.

2.) WEAR LEATHER GLOVES (and good BOOTS) when you are making movement through areas like rail yards, freeway underpasses, industrial areas, woods, etc. If you had been wearing gloves, you would not have cut your hands, most likely.

3.) Wear dark-colored clothes (not black, just darker colors of gray, green, brown, etc.) and wear a garment with a hood so you can shield your face and head a little from passers-by or security cameras.

4.) Wear latex surgical gloves when you paint. If the cops show up, you can peel off the gloves and run, and they will have difficulty proving you were painting. If you have paint all over you, well, that's not too good.

5.) Distance yourself from "friends" that use drugs, act irrationally and attract the attention of the police. What the fuck? Do your pals WANT to go to prison, or what? I've known people who have smoked dope every day since 1968 and have never even had a parking ticket. Get some friends that aren't jailbait, man. These guys sound like world-class dumbasses to me. People who get fucked up and then create a lot of unnecessary hassle and psychodrama are LAME-ASS people guaranteed to get you crossways with the law. Use some common sense, fella.

6.) If you can't do #5, at least save up a substantial amount of bail money and keep it on hand, and get an attorney on retainer, so that if you DO get popped and go to jail, at least you can get bailed out and have a chance of beating it in Court. But you know what? I bet you don't do any of this shit. I bet you think I'm stupid and out of line for even suggesting that maybe getting your hands cut up is the least of your problems. There are consequences for every decision, and I'm thinking that before too long, you'll have more pressing problems than scratched hands and intoxicated idiots for friends. Good luck.