one of those days...

Guest FlamingHobo

Guest FlamingHobo

it just seems like one of those days where things are taking a turn for the better..i woke up today on my own..instead of having the alarm clock beating into my skull...and there's a lot of thought going on..its kind of weird..every time i have a dream these days my ex is in it...but when i wake up..its not like im missing her..im just like "ahh...she was dope"..and then i just feel good about things...im about to go take 200 bucks out of the bank...get my cheap clothes shopping on...then im gonna goto class..chill out..then its time to shave my arms...im getting tattooooooooed on friday...it will be good times.sometimes i feel invincible but i know that at any moment someone can fuck up one of these days...oh well..i guess its carpe diem like they say...how is everyone else on this mug?!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yea, i had one of those days the other night...

i love when someone that i havent heard from in a long time calls or stops by...so my friend stops by, puffs an l...and then i hear from my other friend from the same crew, and everything is falling back into place. then my girl calls while my friend is over, and she wont let me off the phone...

but then it all seems melancholy the next day when my girls plans for the afternoon fall through...

*sigh*

Guest mikro137
Originally posted by Nurseferatu

im gonna make mber tattoo a pussy on your asshole or something cool like some dead babies or something. i think arms might get one too.

that woulkd be sum good azz tatz nigguh

Originally posted by FlamingHobo

it just seems like one of those days where things are taking a turn for the better....its time to shave my arms...

haha

aah, i love cheap clothes shopping. wal mart for jeans,socks, and undershirts, then thrift stores for shirts and jackets. sooo much shit for $200. winona the expensive shit.

today is good. finally got my "terror in the burbs" video, which was a special treat. also got my B/D mags. hopefully printing more posters today. right now i'm full on a gardenburger and fresh vegetables. it's my friday at work, and a fucking beautiful day outside.

here's for being easy to please.:cool:

Guest FlamingHobo
Originally posted by Nurseferatu

im gonna make mber tattoo a pussy on your asshole or something cool like some dead babies or something. i think arms might get one too.

hahaahahahahaha...ive already got my tattoo sketched out...is arms really gonna get a tattoo?he's too goofy to get a tattoo..he'll regret it 5 minutes later i know it...and WORD UP FOR GARDENBUGERS!!!off the hook..911 is a JOKE!muahahahhaaha...man i was right..today was the shit...im way ahead on my school work...i didn't think i was going to get to move into this phat ass house..but now it looks like i might be...man...good fucking times....

Ahh. Days is good.

I have the best girl in THE WORLD :D

Mmmmhm.

Um... School is stupid.

Friends are nice.

yep. Life is good. Dads and asshole. Not approving of my plans to get dreadlocks which he doesnt really know about yet. but my mom approves so fuck my dad. He should start smoking cigarettes again.

Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by Zyl one

Ahh. Days is good.

I have the best girl in THE WORLD :D

Mmmmhm.

She's gonna break your heart, and you'll make a thread about it on 12oz.

Trust me, it'll happen.

Guest -MOE LESTER-

got a check for 107$ from city hall today for my elections work...but i wasnt able to cash it because i didnt have an ID....got high at my school play...saw fine chciks but i was dressed like a bum and i smelt like dojah....have homework but im not doing it...weeeee

Guest FlamingHobo
Originally posted by D3N53one

well a glass just broke right next to me.. by itself.. it doesnt like cold weather i suppose.. 34th st. sat.. good times..

word em up.

Archived