one of the Vancouver's originals. west coast boy.

bigguy

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Graff Jesus

if you guys start calling vancouver "west coast" i'm seriously going to damage you. good post tho.

hmmm...maybe you dont know whuts going on west coast boys= wcb. technikally vancouver is on the west coast.Unless im looking at the map the wrong way.

Guest Graff Jesus
Originally posted by bigguy

hmmm...maybe you dont know whuts going on west coast boys= wcb. technikally vancouver is on the west coast.Unless im looking at the map the wrong way.

technically yes...whatever, i won't argue. let's call hawaii west coast too while we're at it.

Guest Graff Jesus
Originally posted by professor poopatronic

umm... vancouver is on the west coast of canada... therefore making it the west coast.

hey let's call alaska west coast too...and england. it's on the west coast of europe.

pfft.

Originally posted by Graff Jesus

hey let's call alaska west coast too...and england. it's on the west coast of europe.

pfft.

whuts yer problem? seriously? wcb> west coast boys is the original name of his crew. thats why the title. Hawaii is hawaii. Dont know why you so opposed about this. Weird.

Guest Graff Jesus
Originally posted by bigguy

whuts yer problem? seriously? wcb> west coast boys is the original name of his crew. thats why the title. Hawaii is hawaii. Dont know why you so opposed about this. Weird.

im just being an asshole. don't mind me. i dont feel so good today. i'm not knocking cosoe, i like his shit. being from california kinda makes me sensitive about people claiming "west coast". whatever.

i think i like graff jesus catch the best......who the fuck cares...west coast ..north west ..blah blah..its all relative to where your situated and lookin from....all i know is if we go any more "west" we'd be in the fukin drink...cosoe props...originoo fr8 rocka:dazed:

Guest furious pete

ok, ok. vancouver is on the west coast. california, oregon and washington are on The West Coast (notice the capitals dumb fuck). so from now on lets call canada a west coast, and on americas side it's the west coast. problem solved you stupid canadian fucks!!!

Guest istepdincrap

you guys can call whatever the hell you want the westcoast but when the whole world thinks of graffiti+westcoast they think of=california!

As much as you may hate Canada Vancouver IS on The West Coast. Vancouver REPRESENTS The West Coast.

And Vancouver is the home to many skilled and respected graff heads.

So BITCH all you want, but you cant change the facts.

:spent:

First off, the reason there's no flicks on this post is because you guys are more interested in arguing then looking at the graff. Secondly, I don't really care what you call west coast. This is west coast Canada and we're in it for us, and fuck the rest! You guys are talking way too much Jazz! Paint more talk less! Peace to Cosoe!

Archived