Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

One of the hardest productions I've seen in a while

Discussion in 'Brick Slayers' started by SymonSays25, Oct 22, 2002.

1. SymonSays25

SymonSays25 Guest

[​IMG]
    stolen from "paint my face"

2. buckwild

buckwild New Jack

HAHAHAHAHA..."PAINT MY FACE" HAHAHA... I HAD A COP IN RENO TELL ME THAT WHEN HE SEARCHED MY CAR AND FOUND ALL MY PAINT, HE SAID SO YOURE ONE OF THOSE LITTLE FUCKERS WHO TAG ON MY HOUSE...SHIT I OUTTA PAINT YOUR FACE RIGHT NOW...AS I WAS CUFFED ON THE SIDE OF 80 EAST....FUCK HIM....FIRST. AHHH I LIKE THE KOLORS.

3. Data

Data Guest

nothing special prod wize.

4. kwoeoner

kwoeoner Junior Member

wat do u mean nothin special? that kaze and dash is fresh, fba fc rockin

5. MISDEMEANOUR

MISDEMEANOUR New Jack

wat so "HARD" bout this production?? ;)
    there's more "betta and harder" production out there...
    peace..:cool:

6. platapie

platapie Guest

old schoolish lookin.

7. sarifs&clips

sarifs&clips Member

Foundation...

If you know anything about letter forms and got any kind of funk in your body There's no question about why this Production is "HARD." If you dont know whats so "HARD" about this production it wasnt meant for you and I'm going to leave it at that.

8. InDY_500

InDY_500 Veteran Member

i dont care what otha niggauhs say........that shitz looks pimp.......

9. dukeofyork

dukeofyork Senior Member

the only reason that this would not be nominated for my award of "threads that do NOT suck" would be the shit talkers that wouldnt know a hard production if it smacked them in the face and called them sally....

10. krowteN

krowteN Guest

honestly i thought this was going to be some real bullshit when i saw the title of this thread, but this is truly one of the sickest productions ive seen since-hell i cant remember when. and i hate productions, with all the stacked pieces and realistic characters and backgrounds.
    but fc, fba, tc5 is definetly the exception to the rule. quite frankly i think the wrote the book on how to do productions. this is the mold right here haters. this is the rock. and this truly cannot be fucked with. the background alone burns most productions.

11. HAL

HAL Guest

That actually is really fresh. I see a lot of dudes using "old school" as a crutch, when they really just can't do good letters, but FBA is the foundation for pretty much everybody wildstyle piecing in NYC. Everything kids take for granted, these guys developed. That Tack piece is killer, and let's just forget about Dash.....perfect. I can't read the first piece, but that one's my favorite. Serve?
    A++++++

12. MYBAD$

MYBAD$ Junior Member

That shit is def-mega-hard....there is also a stupid tuff Bear piece(his outline some one else painted it r.i.p.), a KAY SLAY and a hot to death cycle piece in on that particular wall...anyone got the flicks???

13. Hate Therapy

Hate Therapy Junior Member

Damn

People still don't know about Serve. His letters have been on some next-level shit for a minute now. Classic and completely unique at the same time. Word up.

14. STYLEISKING

STYLEISKING Dirty Dozen Crew

STYLES UPON STYLES!

CLASSIC SHIT RIGHT THERE!

15. OLDSCHOOLKING

OLDSCHOOLKING New Jack

New Jacks

No need to get all upset..bottom line..if you can't recognize REAL OLD SCHOOL WILDSTYLE NYC PIECES..your a newjack. This type of shit is what graffiti really is. Not this euro 3d shit I see everybody trying to copy. All the new jacks to this game should study pieces like this.
    Peace to FBA..I'm personally feelin that TACK shit the most. Piece to Kaze Airborn Tack Serve Spade 127th...
    Kid Fresh 147
    Bklyn/Qns