one of the funnier things i've written in a term paper

Guest HESHIANDET

Guest HESHIANDET
And every side has their “blowhards” and spokes people. Be it the liberal side tends to not blow as hard as the conservative right, they still have their figures to rally around. With the advent of talking heads on television and radio talk shows gaining huge momentum in the last 15 – 20 years the right has taken control of all forms of media and used it to their advantage. One of the rising stars of the neo-conservative right to get on the stage and start blowing is Ann Coulter.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

"be it the liberal side tends to not blow as hard as the conservative right, they still have their figures to rally around."

'be it' is not correct in this context. change it to either 'of course' or even better, 'albeit' and i'm sold.

seeks/not educated by vice magazine

Guest HESHIANDET

shut the fuck up faggot. this isn't english class. its funny that i brought blowjob references into a politics paper. blowjobsa re a part of politics. really the only part of politics i enjoy.

no, it's not english class, but i would assume they expect you to use terminology that actually exists. 'be it' makes so little sense that you could literally replace it with 'cabbage soup' and it would be as (in)correct.

just lookin out for you home boy.

:krunk:

Guest HESHIANDET
Originally posted by test pattern

It be like the liberal side ain't be suckin' dick like those other niggas

IM SAYIN!

Archived