one of my things tell me what you think

deadfingers

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Yeah I don't really comment all that much either, but seeing your post made me think twice about the seriousness of your actions. I mean, are you seriously trying to sketch or what? Just work on it. Work on it ALOT. I'm not the one to talk shit just to talk shit, so I'm going to tell you to work on your skills non stop until you come up with some real sketches. There is no letter structure, just blobs. I back up what Kise said about the cingular icons(that was pretty funny). If I were you, I would seriously consider not posting anything else until you have achived a level of descency. Remember, I'm not trying to talk shit, but you HAVE TO practice until you can't stand it. I hope after the next two posts this thread will be closed and the bandwith saved.

Originally posted by nightagger

i have to say that must be the stupidest thing ive ever seen on this site...:cry2:

well your DUMB! that shit has flow, its s fucking HOT mud is the greatest graff writer in the world next to neckface.... :king: MUD :king:

haha! neckface! lol, you from NYC...a ctually take it back it says a from louisville. But its funny when i see neckface tags... i dont really care if they suck... at least he gets up and a damn lot. But mud man... get some letter structure and forget makin it actually look like mud

im not from nyc but ive seen the neckface website, and that shit is hullarious, hes like the wesley willis of the graff world, and his charactors! theyre so fucking ridiculos. anyway mud take some lessons from neckface, i forgot the neckface website's url but if anyone has it post it up so i can see it again.