Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

one of my only decent stickers

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by seven six two, Oct 14, 2001.

1. seven six two

seven six two Junior Member

yeah, even i got into graf a little bit. painted 3 times. all of the were terrible, but it was pretty fun. glad i at least tried it. all the other stickers are crap, but i kind of liked this one. just thoguht i'd share - http://www.geocities.com/patrick_jilbert/krieg.html

2. taco bell bomber

taco bell bomber Senior Member

im not really feeling it, and this shuld be in the bench

3. seven six two

yeah, i'm sorry. forgot all about it. wont happen again.

4. suburbian bum

suburbian bum 12oz Loyalist

hey dude, fuck the bullshit of haveing a "tag" do what you do on your wibsite, wacked out drawings. No need to conform.

5. seven six two

yeah, well that 'graf' stuff was a while ago. i wanted to try it because i liked the idea of 'getting up' and things like that, and was sick of seeing all the same type graf stuff. yeah, a whole lot of it looks really nice, but it's all the same. no offense to anyone here.

6. aymet one

aymet one Guest

I really enjoy that. Keep on doing what you're doing.

7. bug

bug Guest

seriously, that grim reaper type character is kool, skip the letters and tags. maybe make posters and wheat paste a buncha them around. you definitely have your own style going fromwhat i saw from your other posts...oh, but wheat pasting is getting kinda played by the non graff crowd, but whatever

8. pure madizm

pure madizm Junior Member

...:spent:

9. dr. frink one

dr. frink one Elite Member

you shoud put this one of yours on a sticker....
    [​IMG]

10. wakassOATH

wakassOATH Guest

11. Crooks

Crooks New Jack

looks kinda ill

12. ctrl+alt+del

ctrl+alt+del Guest

just make a bunch of stickers with that one character doing different things, ie, smoking, exercising, watching tv, just dumb stuff. dont write anything else on them. people will see them and be like, waht the hell is this?

13. seven six two

yeah, isn't there some guy in .. SF named Kevin or something like that? just a guess but he makes a bunch of weird people and writes his name (or a name) on it. i thought that was pretty rad. you kind of look at it and think 'what the hell is this'?

14. unknown

unknown Guest

i think you're talking about Dave. he's a children's book illustrator and draws all kinds of wierd colorful characters