One More Time..Did you say freights? POST 3/4

woofwoof

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Graff Jesus
Originally posted by crave

yup yup, that arms is nice. i dont know why but lately i ve really been

lovin smaller peices on freights.

not to diss arms, but i really don't think it's advisable to paint pieces that small.

Originally posted by solid gold

this website makes me sick all these wack writers who dont even paint and if they do shouldnt.. come on here sweating wack fags and all thier little wack freinds the rest is cool but arms is not

bump for the ARMS. haters are jealous... and jealousers are hated. THEY are the reason i hate this site.

Originally posted by solid gold

this website makes me sick all these wack writers who dont even paint and if they do shouldnt.. come on here sweating wack fags and all thier little wack freinds the rest is cool but arms is not

if youre going to dis someone atleast learn how to spell 'their' and 'friend' champ

setup never fails to come correct. as far as train monikers and streaks and all that im sorry to say i paint over them on a daily basis because theres enough too go around for a long time ya know ... like ''pancho of the frico'' i hate that streak mad broken english type shit

damn i spelled something wrong . come on english class dont front on me now

all you guys are fuckin fags you get mad when someone doesnt like shit that you do just because someone doesnt like something you do doesnt mean you have to rip em apart basically i hate stuff that looks like that arms it takes little hardhsip i really dont like that style and dont see why so many people on here do ...... maybe because you guys are kiss ass followers

Guest fr8lover
Originally posted by asolo

setup never fails to come correct. as far as train monikers and streaks and all that im sorry to say i paint over them on a daily basis because theres enough too go around for a long time ya know ... like ''pancho of the frico'' i hate that streak mad broken english type shit

damn i spelled something wrong . come on english class dont front on me now

stay off the freights, buddy...there are enough people like you to go around for a long time. grow up and get some respect.

Guest 1LIFE2LIVE

(Fade scene with Harmony and Rosemary walking down the front steps after school. Each girl is carrying books in front of her chest as they walk slowly, talking.)

Rosemary: So Harmony, what do you think of Arms?

Harmony: (looks over) Who?

Rosemary: (smacks her chewing gum nonchalantly) Ya know...that total babe that sits in front of you in spanish class.

Harmony: Ohhh. Him. Yah, he's kinda cute. He's, like, a little short and his feet are kinda big. I saw Irm totally checking out your ass today in social studies.

Rosemary: (perky) Really? He's, like, sooo hot. He's got, like, big sweaty muscles. I saw him once playing basketball at the court downtown. Total babe.

Harmony: Yah? That would be totally cool, to get slammed by Irm. He's, like, really hot. I'd totally let him get me drunk on cheap beer and do me on a lawn chair.

Rosemary: (giggles) Oh for sure. I hear he's gonna be at, like, Jonathan's party on friday. Should I go?

Harmony Oh fer sure. That would be totally awesome to be Irm's little fucktoy for the week. You go girl!

(As they walk down the school steps, Arms speeds forward on a skateboard and attempts to jump over Harmony, so he can impress her. At the last moment, cue danger music, he hits a stone and pitches forward, his skateboard smashing into the back of Harmony's head. She is knocked unconscious and develops amnesia. Scene cuts with an overhead view of Harmony sprawled out on the ground like a drunken cheerleader on roofies. Rosemary is bawling, ruining her mascara. Students rush to see what happened. Arms brushes off his pants, picks up his blood streaked skateboard, shrugs, and rides away. Cue fade out, cut to commercial.)

Archived