One more day....

Sickboy

Only one more day of highschool left. I never have to be in school ever again. The rest of my life will start at 2:20 pm central time. Less rules, more time for my hobbies. Tons more art, more music written and heard, more excersise, and no more ignorant hoochie Eminem dick sucking hoes to listen to anymore. Free at last. Time to pursue careers and happiness. I also plan to burn a flag just for celebration. Sounds cheesy but its kind of peacefull watching a flag burn while smoking a blunt. I'll take some pictures and share possibly. One more day......

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

congratulations!

you have the right attitude to take on the world, and i wish you the best of luck.

two words of advice

1. Stay away from the credit card debt, it will eat you alive before you even realize it.

2. Don't get anyone pregnant without planning it.

these two things are common things i see among young people that can totally affect your freedom.

other than that, party on

i thought after i graduated it was gonna be dope too... but a year later... its been all downhill since then...

no not really. i've had lots of fun.

Originally posted by doomfarmer

one more day of being carefree...one day closer to: a real job..a mortgage...bills...i wish i was still in high school with some ignorant hoochie Eminem dick sucking hoes

Negative people need to go to Jupiter and stay the fuck there.

Originally posted by doomfarmer

one more day of being carefree...one day closer to: a real job..a mortgage...bills...i wish i was still in high school with some ignorant hoochie Eminem dick sucking hoes

people used to tell me this too when i was in high school. but actually, now that i'm older, i don't miss high school one bit. i realize those people who told me this were just losers who cant handle the real world. this kid has the right attitude about having more time for his own goals, and its pathetic how you guys want to strip it away to join the pool of losers.

Originally posted by Grandola

^word.

Up.....

I already plan on movingout into my drummers house he plans on buying. He's gonna chge me 275 a month. Not bad. NO otehr worries besides that. We will have tons of time to practice. Can't wait.

Any advice before I go out into the world?

Originally posted by Sickboy

Only one more day of highschool left. I never have to be in school ever again. The rest of my life will start at 2:20 pm central time. Less rules, more time for my hobbies. Tons more art, more music written and heard, more excersise, and no more ignorant hoochie Eminem dick sucking hoes to listen to anymore. Free at last. Time to pursue careers and happiness. I also plan to burn a flag just for celebration. Sounds cheesy but its kind of peacefull watching a flag burn while smoking a blunt. I'll take some pictures and share possibly. One more day......

al was thinking the same thing

now hes a women shoes salesmen:lol: dont go out with anyone whos name rymes with peg

yeah smoke mad weed... id say get a job quick, maybe something physical...if you stay in shape and stay healthy and do your shit you can just chill and smoke weed and write music the rest of the time. theoretically. ive never tried, dont take it from me.

Archived