One-Hour-Photo

non-hetero

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

ugh .

i hated this movie .

anticlimactic .

not particularly inspired writing , nor acting .

even if yer dyin to see it , wait fer a day when the only thing you can do is watch videos . then watch it .

that way you won't feel as though you have wasted yer time .

Guest Ser3adc

lol. robin williams is a genious...i have never seen bad acting from him...even that stupid ass movie where he plays the kid that grows up fast and dies...he was really good in that.

oh well...only one way to find out...time to rob blockbuster.

Guest imported_Europe
Originally posted by IntangibleFame

I liked to get my pictures back in an hour...because then you get to see them....its an awesome technology we have advanced to have.....

Wait a minute, dont you get to see your photos if you choose a slower way???

i paid for 1 hour photo the other day and them bitches werent ready till the next day the lady was a bitch too, i was like, well thats fine if they cant be ready today but wht do i have to pay for 1hour prossesing, and she was saying i had to cause i checked the 1 hour photo box, anyway it was some bullshit, and i didnt pay the full amount, has nothing to do with this movie

Guest Dusty Lipschitz

i liked it

i like robin williams in darker roles. it's weird that after a lifetime as a comic and in comedies he came out with three dark movies. death to smootchie, insomnia, and this. it has always seemed that there was something sinister and brewing underneath, even in his comedies,and it seems like recently he has been able to express it in these roles, able to let that through. everyone knows he had some pretty serious drug addictions and was even there the nite belushi ODd.

i liked it. it was creepy. tell me he didnt look like every lower middle class guy. he looked like anyone and everyone else. he was perfect. down to his shoes.

Archived