one fo da money!

rymewon

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: barf

Originally posted by KLEVER

shit makes me want to puke..waste of ink..your tag sucks..you should practice with pencil and spiral note book..stop wasting time on computer and wasting time with color..get a clue

you're obviously hating or just blind as shit or you have no sense of when a piece is fresh

cyzm always be rockin them dope fills, shit mad ill

Re: Re: barf

Originally posted by cinamin roll

you're obviously hating or just blind as shit or you have no sense of when a piece is fresh

cyzm always be rockin them dope fills, shit mad ill

HOLY SHIT , FOR ONCE SOMEONE ACTUALLY BACKED ME UP......

Guest ..oX..

the one thing im not digging is the grid-3D thing... throws everything off to me. other than that, thatsa booyow.

feelin' the fill on the first Cyz piece...I can't really make out the "C" though, looks more like an "S", but the other letters are nice...

the grid on the second one is cool, reminds me of math class or someshit, but it just doesn't fit in with the rest of the sketch.

dope overall though man

Guest Ser3adc

hey man those are dope...the fill on the first one is sick...the 3d on the second one reminds me of my grandpa's pants:lol: ...really nice work overall man. props.

the first one is nice...but the second one....im not feeling it...the color of the fill and the color of the 3d isnt flowing....and then thers jsutsome parts of the letters that dont look right...liek the shape it..you know what i mean......p

• 3 weeks later...
damn dude this is hot shit i would love to see it on a wall... call me old fashioned but im not feelin either of the 3d's. i think it would look better with a regular 2 tone black 3d with red effects and whatnot in it... look hot on that first back round

Archived