One Artist, One Entire Collection...

Pistol

This is slightly different than the other 'favorite music' threads.

I am curious to if given the choice to take one artist's entire collection with you. And of course keep in mind that this is the only music you would be able to listen to. What would it be? Please take into consideration the amount in the musicians catalog etcetera. Money is no object.

My pick would be Bob Marley and the Wailers.

I mean they got a massive collection of music. So you probably wouldn't be listening to the same song every day. And I can never get tired of their music period.

Beardo=Phish? Just a guess...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

if bootleg recordings could be included, it would be phish. if we're talking official releases, it would have to be the dead, they have more stuff out. tons of albums and probably more than 30 live concert releases.

"if bootleg recordings could be included, it would be phish. if we're talking official releases, it would have to be the dead, they have more stuff out. tons of albums and probably more than 30 live concert releases. "-beardo

dood you could exist on dicks pick alone, are they up tp 20 yet?!i gotta throw some of my old dead in this weekend i think....albany 94 still my favorite show....

hmmm one artist, entire collection....geesh i dunno....i just wanted to see what beardo had to rap about....ill take pearl jam for now, since they released all those live shows plus five studios, i could be set....or miles davis....or radiohead....fuck it i dunno....r.

Originally posted by mental invalid

[bdood you could exist on dicks pick alone, are they up tp 20 yet?!i gotta throw some of my old dead in this weekend i think....albany 94 still my favorite show....

[/b]

theyre up to 23 and avg 3cds each. those plus all the regular live releases has to be around 30 total shows. anyone want to get me DP23 that setlist looks ridiculous...

Archived