once again he has proved to be the smartest man on earth.

girl-lies

according to president bush, (who has recently, after years of denying the problem, admited that yes global warming is a problem and it can happen) reported that it would cost too much to stop global warming by checking out all the nuclear plants and all that other stuff. so, instead, (i am serious here guys) he proposed sea walls. yes, giant structures to hold back the water. not only that, for the next twenty years he wants to build 1020 nuclear plants. thats 1 plant a week. can someone say it with me? GOD BLESS AMERICA!.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest --zeSto--

wait... it's worse... !

Listen to Rush Limbauch !

He claims that global warming is an invention of the leftist-wakos,

and Bush has now given them reason to cheer. He (Rush) claims that

global Warming isn't happening. What's his evidence?

It's California's coldest season for many years.

Therefore ther is no warming!

BULLSHIT YOU FOOL!

The problem is CLIMATE CHANGE, no the litteral 'global warming'.

You know what else this idiot said?...

That the sun is getting hotter (like any star)

and that's why the earth is warming up.

That would take a million years before we felt anything.

AND...

He claims that it's unfair to blame the Western World.

We just consume more per person and make more trash than any other group.

Plus we force our ways upon less developped countries

so that they cant ever aspire to meet us unless they also burn fosil fuels,

and plunder the earth for resources.

... rant... I'm a "wacko"

Guest --zeSto--
Originally posted by girl-lies

actually majority vote went to dole... but our screwed up voting system got this idiot into office.

Dole >? You must be thinkning of Senior Bush

Originally posted by --zeSto--

Dole >? You must be thinkning of Senior Bush

yeah it was....damn whats his name......Gore.

i saw an idiot the other day with a "don't blame me i voted for nader" bumber sticker. you fool, you're the reason bush is in office. sorta. kinda.

Guest platapie

the thign about bush is he is just tryign to make money. not for yo unot for me but forhimself and a select few others. there are tons of peopel out there just liek him. its just there not the president.;)

Originally posted by nomadawhat

i saw an idiot the other day with a "don't blame me i voted for nader" bumber sticker. you fool, you're the reason bush is in office. sorta. kinda.

thats bullshit. I hate that attitude. picking the "lesser or two evils" is what keeps the choices that way. Your gonna get fucked by both, you may as well vote for who you believe in and have a clear conscience.

Guest deadlydnut

SEA WALLS HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA THAT SHIT IS GREAT, WE WILL HAVE GIANT SEA WALLS, WHAT THE HELL WHAT IF THEIRS A HURRICANE? imagine if their was a PAINT SEAWALL convention..

Originally posted by ese

thats bullshit. I hate that attitude. picking the "lesser or two evils" is what keeps the choices that way. Your gonna get fucked by both, you may as well vote for who you believe in and have a clear conscience.

i agree it sucks, but thats the wonderful USA system for you, keeping the smaller man down. bush is just no good, so sometime you do have to make that 'lesser of two evils choice' because it is a smarter choice for the country overall. that bumber sticker just makes no sence b/c most people who voted for nader would of probably voted for gore. it sucked that nader didn't get enough votes to recieve a federal grant for the green party for the next election.

I'm saying, you can change that if you just keep voting for nader, or whoever the alternative is. Sure I'd rather have gore than bush, but ultimately it doesn't really make that much of a difference, and it perpetuates the "no alternative" thinking. You do have another choice....you've just chosen not to make it.

Originally posted by deadlydnut

SEA WALLS HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA THAT SHIT IS GREAT, WE WILL HAVE GIANT SEA WALLS, WHAT THE HELL WHAT IF THEIRS A HURRICANE? imagine if their was a ..

i will be there! :king: (PAINT SEAWALL convention)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Guest deadlydnut
Originally posted by ASER1NE

yay for canada

whatever you guys will drown we wont share our sea wall..

once again, simpsons to the rescue. to sum up my point watch the simpsons halloween episode with kang and kodos (kotos?) running for president.

"go ahead.....throw your vote away!"

"don't blame me....I voted for Kodos!"

Originally posted by ese

once again, simpsons to the rescue. to sum up my point watch the simpsons halloween episode with kang and kodos (kotos?) running for president.

"go ahead.....throw your vote away!"

i'll keep an eye out, haven't seen that one.

Guest --zeSto--

2 most brilliant comments of the day...

"hahaha jokes on you , we already got sea walls"

just think of how many immigrants you could turn away if you lived with seawalls!

Guest deadlydnut

sea walls, how would we transport oil? sea food? trash? he has the solution to that too as well, the circular storage space shuttle.

aaaaaahahhahahha.....are you fucking kidding me???? is this guy broadcasting from the fucking moon???? i cant even start to imagine an entire group of reporters trying to choke back laughter while the president talks about sea walls around the entire nation.....my god, i could get a better solution from a 4 year old

ive got a better idea!!!! launch a nation wide search for a magic lamp and when we find it we can just rub it and wish global warming away!!!! plus then well have two other wishes that we could use for anything we wanted!!!!! yeah!!!!!

i mean really....thats on the level of what hes saying

Guest deadlydnut

our we can make our own glacier in our super huge freezer, transport it to the north pole in our circular storage space shuttle, to cool our world off, but the sea walls will need to be built higher and higher, because the glaciers will melt...Or we can make a metal space sheild which blocks the sun during the hot parts of the day to keep global warming down, and call that part of the day nap time....

better yet!!!!! well install a giant thermostat in antarctica, powered by penguins whos happlessly slide into it power generator it will be able to monitor the temperatures of the water, ice and surrounding air and make adjustments to temperatures accordingly........

more ideas ahead.....well get this thing solved yet

Originally posted by boogie hands

better yet!!!!! well install a giant thermostat in antarctica, powered by penguins whos happlessly slide into it power generator it will be able to monitor the temperatures of the water, ice and surrounding air and make adjustments to temperatures accordingly........

more ideas ahead.....well get this thing solved yet

didn't bush already suggest that?? :o

Archived