Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

once again he has proved to be the smartest man on earth.

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by girl-lies, Jun 6, 2002.

1. girl-lies

girl-lies Junior Member

according to president bush, (who has recently, after years of denying the problem, admited that yes global warming is a problem and it can happen) reported that it would cost too much to stop global warming by checking out all the nuclear plants and all that other stuff. so, instead, (i am serious here guys) he proposed sea walls. yes, giant structures to hold back the water. not only that, for the next twenty years he wants to build 1020 nuclear plants. thats 1 plant a week. can someone say it with me? GOD BLESS AMERICA!.

2. DETO

DETO 12oz Loyalist

:mad:
    this guy is our leader.......
    he's a fucking moron!
    :mad:

3. JohnnyHorton

JohnnyHorton Senior Member

4. aymet one

aymet one Member

The USA is a walking punchline to the rest of the world. Read Stupid White Men for more like this.

5. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Guest

wait... it's worse... !

Listen to Rush Limbauch !
    He claims that global warming is an invention of the leftist-wakos,
    and Bush has now given them reason to cheer. He (Rush) claims that
    global Warming isn't happening. What's his evidence?
    It's California's coldest season for many years.
    Therefore ther is no warming!
    BULLSHIT YOU FOOL!
    The problem is CLIMATE CHANGE, no the litteral 'global warming'.
    You know what else this idiot said?...
    That the sun is getting hotter (like any star)
    and that's why the earth is warming up.
    That would take a million years before we felt anything.

AND...
    He claims that it's unfair to blame the Western World.
    We just consume more per person and make more trash than any other group.
    Plus we force our ways upon less developped countries
    so that they cant ever aspire to meet us unless they also burn fosil fuels,
    and plunder the earth for resources.

... rant... I'm a "wacko"

6. DETO

DETO 12oz Loyalist

fuck i didn't vote for him i didn't vote for anyone.

i was only 17 at the time.

7. girl-lies

girl-lies Junior Member

actually majority vote went to dole... but our screwed up voting system got this idiot into office.

8. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Guest

Dole >? You must be thinkning of Senior Bush

9. girl-lies

girl-lies Junior Member

wait.. no.. heh.. who did jr bush run against?

10. nomadawhat

nomadawhat Veteran Member

yeah it was....damn whats his name......Gore.

i saw an idiot the other day with a "don't blame me i voted for nader" bumber sticker. you fool, you're the reason bush is in office. sorta. kinda.

11. JohnnyHorton

JohnnyHorton Senior Member

whats the point of you even having a majority vote than?
    if electoral college or whatever its called just over-rules it, the majority vote is pointless anyway so why is it even there?

thank God I'm Canadian.

12. platapie

platapie Guest

the thign about bush is he is just tryign to make money. not for yo unot for me but forhimself and a select few others. there are tons of peopel out there just liek him. its just there not the president.;)

13. Ski Mask

Ski Mask 12oz Loyalist

thats bullshit. I hate that attitude. picking the "lesser or two evils" is what keeps the choices that way. Your gonna get fucked by both, you may as well vote for who you believe in and have a clear conscience.

14. deadlydnut

deadlydnut Guest

SEA WALLS HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA THAT SHIT IS GREAT, WE WILL HAVE GIANT SEA WALLS, WHAT THE HELL WHAT IF THEIRS A HURRICANE? imagine if their was a PAINT SEAWALL convention..

15. nomadawhat

nomadawhat Veteran Member

i agree it sucks, but thats the wonderful USA system for you, keeping the smaller man down. bush is just no good, so sometime you do have to make that 'lesser of two evils choice' because it is a smarter choice for the country overall. that bumber sticker just makes no sence b/c most people who voted for nader would of probably voted for gore. it sucked that nader didn't get enough votes to recieve a federal grant for the green party for the next election.