On your travels.

mullet

On your travels..post em

Some time around around october-september last year I traveld to Bali, Indonesia cos my folks bought a house over there. I was ment to stay for a month......But ended up staying for two. I then returned on the 26th and stayed for a month, but this time i had my own camera. I recon Bali is a awesome place. Great, people, great lifestyle. It's mostly filled with tourist fuckers who treat the locals like shit. But when you live there for such a time you kinda fall in love with the place, you learn all about the religion and get to know the people better. Im hell keen to go back but will probably go back at the end of the year.

Rice feilds.....I fuckin stacked bad trying to get down these feilds.

ricefeilds030.jpg

ricefeilds062.jpg

ricefeilds080.jpg

ricefeilds052.jpg

ricefeilds064.jpg

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

This shot was taken in Dempasar. There was wild flooding that night this river was flowing pritty heavy.

Bali026bw.jpg

This is just a little alleyway i found while walking.

ADayInTheFieldsbw008.jpg

This little girl lives a couple houses up. As i was walking down i pulled out the camera and tried to grab a shot of her..but she kinda of hid around the gate...and walla!

Balno2bw008.jpg

Saw these 2 blokes also when i was walking. I had to kinda of ask for permission but they diddnt speak crap all english.

afternooooon029cbW.jpg

I took this at dreamland beach. I waited for the wave to come up onto the rocks to get it

Sunset2.jpg

I took this when i was in Ubud. This girl was mad cute and kinda wanted to pose for me (Not in that way you sick cunts)

Bali127.jpg

Heres some of the flooding we had over there....

It amazes me how these people can be so happy about this even though things are being damaged they cant still manage to laugh about it. If this happend in AUS people will be going nuts and it would be on the news for fuckin weeks. Thats what i love about it, their such easy going people.

Bali038.jpg

Bali046.jpg

Bali039.jpg

Bali043.jpg

More.

One more flooding picture.

Bali032.jpg

the pool at my house.

ADayInTheFields004.jpg

These next shots are taken at Dreamland beach. Fucking nice place....Shit load of tourists though. Still great.

dreamland018.jpg

dreamland055.jpg

dreamlandc2061.jpg

It would good if other people posted their holiday flicks.....This thread will probably die in 2 days.

More flicks later

More......again. Cmon people i wanna know where you guys are holidaying. Yo.

This bloke was catching fish in the rice patties after a heavy night of rain..

ADayInTheFields024bw.jpg

Theres fucking dogs everywhere in Bali most people cant afford to keep them so they just rome the streets. This is a mad ass dog. I think he got hit by a car and damaged his nervous system....He's allways twitching and boppin.. Kinda feel sorry for him in a way..

ADayInTheFields007.jpg

Men fisshing on a rock at dreamland

dreamland032.jpg

A washing line near my house.

ADayInTheFields076.jpg

A little boy ammusing him self with anything he can put his hands on.

ADayInTheFields020.jpg

I'm running out of flicks yo.

I'll post some later dudes.