Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

On TV tonight:

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by shameless self promotion, Aug 1, 2005.

1. shameless self promotion

shameless self promotion 12oz Legend

On A&E tonight:

Murder on the Tracks:
    Aug. 1st 8pm ET
    From the Civil War to the Depression, millions hopped freight trains, living a hobo life. But hobos are being replaced by thugs and gangs that are turning railways into Crime Central. Meet retired cop Bob Grandinetti, who spent 15 years tracking the FTRA (Freight Train Riders of America), an underground fraternity that grew from a group of hobos into a violent gang. TVPG cc

Ive seen this before, but its a pretty interesting show. Has some shots of freights in background and etc.

Just a heads up..

2. oneeightyone

oneeightyone Senior Member

i 2nd this, very interesting how hobos and money collide and territory and shit, ;plus el graffittio is okay too.

3. fatalist

fatalist Dirty Dozen Crew

fuck i need cable

4. FunTimePartyTeam

FunTimePartyTeam Senior Member

Tivo all the way, baby!

edit:
    Tevo? whatever, im not sure.

5. FunTimePartyTeam

Did anyone watch this? I did. Interesting stuff. I think they tried to avoid having pictures of any graf in it, and they were mentioning all these crimes going on around the tracks, but no mention of graf.

6. Gat Bush

Gat Bush Veteran Member

7. SpyD

SpyD Elite Member

saw it. it was pretty dope. Kinda makes me rethink my dream of riding the rails to Cali and back. Dont want the FTRA on my ass

8. FunTimePartyTeam

Yeah theys some hard honkeys. But Id like to meet that one dude Guitar Johnny or Guitar something, he seemed cool, along with that dude Frog. It also seemed that they were really trying to instill fear into people, so it may be really exagerated about how bad the FTRA are. Who knows, not me. All I know is they were busting that dude for stealing a microwave, and they were using infra red goggles, thats not fair.