Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

on the verge of killing myself

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by greedy mars, May 11, 2002.

1. greedy mars

greedy mars Guest

right now im temted to just slice my throat or jump off my roof head first. im fed up with this shit. people hating me. parents lost trust in me. cant do anythign right. never good at anything. fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

2. dukeofyork

dukeofyork Guest

ummm......dont do it?

we got enough people dying, why add to the list.....

3. mapo wc

mapo wc Elite Member

get a fucking life. go somewhere else for attention you bitch.

go ahead and fucking kill yourself. please. you know youre not going to anyway.

4. lil'moco

lil'moco Junior Member

Go buy a prostitute and butt hump her til' the sun rises! It always made me feel better.

5. -MOE LESTER-

-MOE LESTER- Guest

hahah me and tue are exactly alike....fuck life

6. FrostyLips

FrostyLips New Jack

DON'T DO IT MAN!

7. swif1

swif1 Veteran Member

i'm down with the whole 'fuck life' thang.

just not the whole suicide thang.

can't i just die...right now?

8. Ted Wakowski

Ted Wakowski Guest

Hahahah, yo, this guy is a savage! ^

9. 23578

23578 Elite Member

nah man, don do eeeeiiiiittttttt! it's the season, it will pass. summer man, summer's coming. and just think da yellow bears will be on in four short months and it will all be better.

10. Yo, mapo...next time you're thinking of making one of those 'why people hate me so much??" threads...remember this, a good fuckin reason.

11. mapo wc

mapo wc Elite Member

I know Im not the only one feeling this way...

12. xwibxonex

xwibxonex New Jack

yah man u...

*stares at computer screen completely expressionless..." Can I have your stuff?

13. Probably not... I don't think anyone really likes the "life sucks" posts... but it looks like you're the only one asshole enough to write a reply like that (*Edit: Add Dr. Dazzle to the list, hahaha). And don't pull the "I'm just saying what all of you want to say but are too chicken to do it", cause that's not the case. Us non-assholes just ignore the post. Beer,

El Mamerro

14. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

If you're going to do it, then do it, don't come on here and bitch about how shitty your life is......

15. uncle-boy

uncle-boy Guest

word.

and as for Mr.Greedy Mars. don't do it just go out and have fun!! :king: