ON THE RUN

Mercenary_MUL

i'd like to hear any stories or opinions on dipping out of jail time. i'm looking at 2-3 years in prison and i'm about to talk to my man and get a fake social security card so i can work and dip out to the southwest. any success/failure stories. this is a big decision either way for me.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest ctrl+alt+del

heres what im wondering....your wanted, and your sitting on 12oz posting about it? you should be out making a break for the border buddy.

Guest Stapler

Tell you what would help your case...........RUN. And you will get tracked down sometime, think about is it really worth staying in the US for????

My parent's friends' son got 40 years in prison for driving some kids to murder someone... they wanted to fly him out of the country before they arrested him, but they were too late. You probably won't be able to fly because it'll be way too easy to track you down, plus it'll probably say you have a warrant next to your name. You're better off with an old id of a person that looks A LOT like you than a fake one. Take a fucking road trip and get into Canada somehow...

my buddy ran a state away once cuz he was on house arrest for 4 years. he was cool for a year but then the fbi tracked him, and he went to jail, but only got 3 months added time and -this is the best part- the time he spent on the run was counted as time served so he did 3 years and got out.

Originally posted by sneak

if you cant do the crime, dont do the time, or just go to mexico

or stop telling us about it on 12oz

Archived