On The Run markers

HOFACkER69

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by HOFACkER69

Where can I get On The Run markers at? Not by ordering online.

Their like thirteeen bucks and they are not worth the money spent.

They are fucking garbage.

Try b4s

I dunno what you talk about. OTR is cool i think. I bombed a bus-station once with the OTR Hard-2-Buff, and my friend used Montana. Guess what after they buffed it you could still see a bit of the Hard-2-Buff and the Montana way completly bufffed.

Oh yea and the Flowpen can do kewl drips.

Guest imported_b0b

Get a posterman or a posca and re-fill it with your favorite ink. OTR ink or pens or nothing special. A lot of people in London swear by Feibings leather dye, which is American and can be got in shoe repair shops. Stains transit insides good.

Guest railroadjerk
Originally posted by crazeeb0b

Get a posterman or a posca and re-fill it with your favorite ink. OTR ink or pens or nothing special. A lot of people in London swear by Feibings leather dye, which is American and can be got in shoe repair shops. Stains transit insides good.

yeah feibings is essentially griffin dye, but in more hues. its pretty dope. i like griff though...dauber in bottle.

Guest imported_b0b
Originally posted by railroadjerk

yeah feibings is essentially griffin dye, but in more hues. its pretty dope. i like griff though...dauber in bottle.

I got a bottle once (it's not availablr in the UK) and I loved that little brush on the lid! Oh the drips....

Originally posted by ASER1NE

on the runs havent been seen in shops here for lke weeks , i wonder what happened , atleast i cant find any anymore , all sold out .

the OTRs are being changed and renamed as we speak. They are made overseas so they will take a while to get here. We will have them on our site...... I personally like mini wides.

on the run markers huh... you could get them on some good websites its f@#$%kn gay, credit card and ohter bull shit. better offv makin ur own hahah..

my favorites are...

MINI WIDE

ULTRA WIDE (HELL YA)

ZIGS

BIGGY 50(oh boy wit sum candy ink)

........thers more~!!!1

Archived