On the Patch

RumPuncher

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

haha!

i should have been wearing the birth control patch last night!

I hear the gum doest work. I started on the smallest patch available.

I oculdn't imagine using one of the biggger ones. It's hard to eat food.

I feel so nicked out.

ha! both my roomates tried those.....depending on the size of your patch youll get vivid dreams anyways supposedly....good or bad...one of my roomies loved his dreams..other than that he just got sick feelings the first day.....

I was smoking about 20 camels a day.

I was off for a long time and then I recently

too it up with some serious gusto. I mean I

was smoking cigarettes so strong that a homeless

guy who asked for a smoke handed it back to me.

Beggars cant be picky bastards that dont know how good it is to get free smokes.

Guest chicken bone

Oh yeah? Maybe you didn't get my last email.. I just have one more question. Check your mail.

Thanks homie! :ballcap:

oh Camel!!

i used to smoke like a chimney...fucking Camel Filters...

it took a while..but i downgraded to Lights...

then i quit for the first time, and second, etc...finally i got to the point where i could take em or leave em...

if i get really high, i usually want a cigarette...but i rarely smoke more than one or two in a day..and now its Camel Ultra Lights....

mmmmmyummy

if you are serious about quitting, i could give a bit of advice..buy some candy that you can learn to enjoy...like lollipops, tootsie roll pops, gum, life savers, etc...this will help with the mouth-occupation thing

and spend a minute or two researching cigarettes (like on the net) there is so unbelievably fucking much information on why cigarettes are the worst thing you could poison your body with, how they degrade your lungs, run down your heart, cause cancer, emphysema, and all the rest..learn the information...seriously...think about how much money you are WASTING on buying them...get focused, and even amped about it..get angry at the cigarette company fucks getting rich off killing you...seriously, make a goddamn MEDITATION out of it..like a mantra, over and oveer ..drill it into your skull...

then every time you crave, go to your "cigarettes are nasty destructive bullshit place" and just focus, meditate on all those things you taught oyurself to loathe and detest..

i swear, it made it easier for me to quit..

you taught yourself to love them

now you have to teach yourself to completely utterly fucking despise them

good luck!!!

oh yeah...

an old friend quit completely, cold-turkey while she was tripping on acid...

she saw a glass of water accidentally spilled into a totally full ashtray..it disgusted her so much, and showed her exactly what her lungs must look like..

cold turkey.

done.

yeah, ive been off the ciggies for like 2 weeks now, holy shit is it hard. well, ive had the occasional matinee slims ultra light 100 every once in a while. and its ok. but i think this time i can quit for good. maybe i should use the patch to help, i heard zyban works great too.

i figure a way for me to quit is to stay hung over for like two months straight. that way id never smoke. you know youve quit when you can go clubbin and not smoke.

i also keep listening to damn it feels good to be a gangster.

^ thanks! That's some good advice.

I've quit a few times in the past.

Once for 8 months, last time for 3 months.

I know that smoking is the single worst thing you can

do to yourself short of a bullet to the head or a hammer to the groin.

I managed to not smkoe and still party for those 8 months, I can do it again.

yeah, i work in a hospital too, so i get to see all these reminders in person..

yknow, when you see the dude with the hole in his throat, using a machine to talk??

uuuugggghhhhh

my great aunt was one of those women who just could not quit, even when it meant her life..

i mean honest to fucking god, i will never be a slave to any-fuckin-thing, much less a goddamn plant rolled up in a felled tree and set aflame..

YES!!!

YOU CAN DO IT!!

just remember, no one needs cigarettes unless they need yellow teeth shitty breath and an addiction

:dazed:

Because watching the smoke you exhale is interesting, especially if you can blow smoke rings. Anyhow, if you're bent on smoking, smoke something that's gonna do something to your mental state, not something that makes a "statement". Smoking squares is not all that cool.

Hey, hey... do you think I could bum a cigarette?

sometimes, losing your life iisn't the worst thing..i mean shit, i would rather be dead than laid up in a hospital bed with a holey lookin throat, non-workin vocal chords, cancer ravaging my body, and on top of all that, TO WANT ANOTHER CIGARETTE???

fuck that..

chillin at home, all ready to relax, but oh no!! you only have 2 cigarettes!! that will never be enough to last you through the night! now you gotta get your punk ass up, dig through sofa cushions for an hour to colllect enough change to get down to the mini-mart and fork it over so you can shave a few years off your life???

another suggestion, put any money you would spend on smokes into a jar...when it seems like mayeb its built up, grab that dough and spend it on a fresh new CD or something you otherwise wouldn't have been able to afford..

i once told a buddy, you smoke so much, you might as well just roll up your dollars and set em on fire

Archived