On The Hunt...

Hank Parker

So I go over to my buddys house lastnight for some drinking and good times. He just came back from hunting and he got a skimp buck on what was the last day of bow season. But him & Winston followed the blood trail and it got dark and they had to stop. I haven't picked up on bow hunting. I'm gonna start that next year. But blackpowder/muzzleloader season opens tomorrow and I'm ready for that! So anyways we get shit-faced like Fr8lover home alone on a Tuesday night. Then we wake up at 7:25am to go and track the deer before the foxes get to it. Me being the southern gentlemen, I buy coffe ad donuts for all 3 of us before we go out on our adventure. We get there and go to the blood trail, but, the blood trail stops! We can't find the shit. So we police line the shit. And in the oppisite direction about 75 yards away we find it. The previous day when my buddy shot it, he had a clean shot on it but as soon as he let the arrow go the buck took a step so he caught him in the stomach. And man did it smell! We drag the shit about 100 yards to under the tree stand. And then we decide to just walk back to the truck and drive the truck to the stand. So we do. And haul it back to where we all park when we hunt and we threw it down there and my buddy does the dirty work. Cuts off the deers weiner and then cuts it up past his chest. Puts his hand in the chest and cuts on the inside to get all the organs out. Then he puts the knife down the ass hole (not to mention there was a nice turtle head poking out of the buck) and cuts that shit (literally :D ). Flips the sucker over and lets all the organs spill. Put it back up in the truck and drive it home. Hang it up in the garage and tomorrow we're gonna hose it down and skin it. Then reap the benifets of the sweet sweet Venicine. I don't know why I told this story. I think it is because not many people have the opprotunity to hunt and enjoy the outdoors. Hunting is fun and has been for me ever since I was a youngin. And it brings friends together and makes memories that last a life time. I hope there are some fellow outdoors men here on 12oz besides me. And if you think hunting is wrong. Then that's okay. I respect peoples thoughts.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yes, the thrill of the hunt. i'm not a veggie, i like meat, and unless you can convince a bear that it's not "ethical" to eat a rabbit, then i will continue to do so. i'm not wasteful, and i have respect for the animal. and it just taste so fucking good! tell your boy nice kill. next time aim for the chest, but they never seem to point that way when you got the bow, and when you got a rifle, they never seem to be around. definitely a practice needing the virtue of patience, i hate it when people call hunting a sport.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

I've done the hunting shit once, with the camo gear, 12 gauges, pointer/retriever dogs, the whole 9, in PR like 7 years ago. It fucking rocked, I got me two pigeons which I heartily cleaned and devoured later.

Fishing is way doper though, you can get hammered without worrying about blowing your face off. But those pesky hooks... Beer,

El Mamerro

We're only allowed to take 1 bear per season. But I've never hunted a bear and don't plan to. Too much work. Effyoo, there is a shit load of deer in Texas. That's where I'm from. These people going to your friends outfitter aren't real Texans if they pay top dollar for Whitetail. They're probably going for Mule Deer or bear or bobcats (which is wrong) or any other big N. America game besides Whitetail. But nothing compares to the worlds most dangerous game...Man.

Huntin city folk in their black limosuines.

Archived