Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

On The Hunt...

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Hank Parker, Nov 3, 2002.

1. Hank Parker

Hank Parker Senior Member

So I go over to my buddys house lastnight for some drinking and good times. He just came back from hunting and he got a skimp buck on what was the last day of bow season. But him & Winston followed the blood trail and it got dark and they had to stop. I haven't picked up on bow hunting. I'm gonna start that next year. But blackpowder/muzzleloader season opens tomorrow and I'm ready for that! So anyways we get shit-faced like Fr8lover home alone on a Tuesday night. Then we wake up at 7:25am to go and track the deer before the foxes get to it. Me being the southern gentlemen, I buy coffe ad donuts for all 3 of us before we go out on our adventure. We get there and go to the blood trail, but, the blood trail stops! We can't find the shit. So we police line the shit. And in the oppisite direction about 75 yards away we find it. The previous day when my buddy shot it, he had a clean shot on it but as soon as he let the arrow go the buck took a step so he caught him in the stomach. And man did it smell! We drag the shit about 100 yards to under the tree stand. And then we decide to just walk back to the truck and drive the truck to the stand. So we do. And haul it back to where we all park when we hunt and we threw it down there and my buddy does the dirty work. Cuts off the deers weiner and then cuts it up past his chest. Puts his hand in the chest and cuts on the inside to get all the organs out. Then he puts the knife down the ass hole (not to mention there was a nice turtle head poking out of the buck) and cuts that shit (literally :D ). Flips the sucker over and lets all the organs spill. Put it back up in the truck and drive it home. Hang it up in the garage and tomorrow we're gonna hose it down and skin it. Then reap the benifets of the sweet sweet Venicine. I don't know why I told this story. I think it is because not many people have the opprotunity to hunt and enjoy the outdoors. Hunting is fun and has been for me ever since I was a youngin. And it brings friends together and makes memories that last a life time. I hope there are some fellow outdoors men here on 12oz besides me. And if you think hunting is wrong. Then that's okay. I respect peoples thoughts.

2. WALE!pd

WALE!pd 12oz Loyalist

hunting is awesome i like bare hand hunting i like sneaking up on a buck jumping on its back and just breaking its neck! lol not really but i havent been hunting in forver.... but fishing thats a drunk mans sport and i love it

3. FlamingHobo

FlamingHobo Guest

4. RAGSOE

RAGSOE New Jack

yes, the thrill of the hunt. i'm not a veggie, i like meat, and unless you can convince a bear that it's not "ethical" to eat a rabbit, then i will continue to do so. i'm not wasteful, and i have respect for the animal. and it just taste so fucking good! tell your boy nice kill. next time aim for the chest, but they never seem to point that way when you got the bow, and when you got a rifle, they never seem to be around. definitely a practice needing the virtue of patience, i hate it when people call hunting a sport.

5. Hank Parker

I'll scan this picture of my buddy when he was 12 w/a beer in his hand standing next to 3 gutted bucks. He's been hunting way longer than me. I ought to post mad pics of us.

6. dahighlifdhl

dahighlifdhl Senior Member

7. ctrl+alt+del

ctrl+alt+del Guest

just like nam...

8. I've done the hunting shit once, with the camo gear, 12 gauges, pointer/retriever dogs, the whole 9, in PR like 7 years ago. It fucking rocked, I got me two pigeons which I heartily cleaned and devoured later.

Fishing is way doper though, you can get hammered without worrying about blowing your face off. But those pesky hooks... Beer,

El Mamerro

9. Hank Parker

Trebble hooks and beer only mix to an extent.

10. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

catch and release fishin.

if you kill a bear i will kill you. bears are not to be killed under any circumstance. even if your life depends on it. the bear must be spared.

11. DorkstaR

DorkstaR Senior Member

hah...one of my friends favorite pastimes is hunting for things that he hid from himself in his room while he was high.

12. FourOneTwo

FourOneTwo Member

^hmm....

what the fuck?

13. socrates

socrates Guest

14. RAGSOE

RAGSOE New Jack

:D

15. effyoo

effyoo Elite Member

hahaha

i've got a buddy who runs an outfitters up here in Alberta. Its unbelieveable what some rich Texan will pay for the opporunity to kill a whitetail up here.