On my way to Sydney

Siri

Hello

I'm a rather new writer/ artist that is planing to visit Sydney Australia.

Could anyone give me some advice regarding tagging and piecing?

Also, are there any good places to get cans and markers in Sydney offline?

I have also been looking at legal walls but it seams like most of them require permits?

I apologise if this questions have been asked before.

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Lol changing nick. The website seem to have problem with the email service so I will probably keep changing accounts as I can't keep one after logging out on it. Ether way, what the fuck? I mean tagging and piecing in Sydney. Not in general. I have been active over 6 months now and have my own tag etc.. I rather not go bombing in Sydney without having a fucking clue of the local laws. I would rather make a complicated piece at a legal wall so that is why I am asking about that... I won't have a stable address which will make ordering online not such a great idea. Would you like to provide some help to a fellow brother or just keep fucking around with the lesbian shit or what ever you are applying.

• Like 1

I have been to Sydney but never as an writer. Help me understand it then. I could simply find some writers/ artists when I am in Sydney but I rather come prepared. I won't stay out of Sydney and I will probably not leave until I made a name for myself. Lol why am I going to get arrested? You actually think cops go on forums like this? They bust someone and let them do their dirty work. It is more likely that your friends are cops or snitches then some random dude asking for advice regarding writing and piecing in a city.

CILONE/SK What am I doing? Asking for advice? Why would a cop go on like this? It really sucks to be called a cop.. First time anyone actually think I could be a cop, yet I have been in the underground culture in 3 years now. bobbydigital Write steak? Sure "Steak", but I rather not upload a picture here as it easily can be traced.. Everyone with a bit of computer skills knows that and how to do it.

All cops come on here asking to hook up with someone in "insert city name" to paint.

They never stick around and they never post pics.

Just like you are doing.

If I am wrong, post some pics. Hang around for a little bit and post comments.

Until that time,

You are a cop.

CILONE/SK What am I doing? Asking for advice? Why would a cop go on like this? It really sucks to be called a cop.. First time anyone actually think I could be a cop, yet I have been in the underground culture in 3 years now. bobbydigital Write steak? Sure "Steak", but I rather not upload a picture here as it easily can be traced.. Everyone with a bit of computer skills knows that and how to do it.

LOL

All cops come on here asking to hook up with someone in "insert city name" to paint.

They never stick around and they never post pics.

Just like you are doing.

If I am wrong, post some pics. Hang around for a little bit and post comments.

Until that time,

You are a cop.

I really did not ask to hook up with anyone, and will never write with anyone else. I go solo and will always go solo. I just want advice. That's all. I don't stick around here as I usually hang out in another forum that is in my native language... But sure I will hang around but I won't post pics as I am rather aware of how cops trace artist.

Not to nit pick, but I'm bored, you said you don't believe cops come on internet forums, then you say your reason for not posting a steak tag on a napkin is because of cops tracing it back to you.

Sydney is like any other place in the world, keep your shit to yourself and it will be fine. If you want to hit trains you will need to hook up with someone, or just get over like a crazy bastard - seems to work just as well.

Googling 'graffiti supplies' in Sydney retrieves this;

http://graffitisupplies.org/australia/sydney/

Enjoy.

Not to nit pick, but I'm bored, you said you don't believe cops come on internet forums, then you say your reason for not posting a steak tag on a napkin is because of cops tracing it back to you.

Sydney is like any other place in the world, keep your shit to yourself and it will be fine. If you want to hit trains you will need to hook up with someone, or just get over like a crazy bastard - seems to work just as well.

Googling 'graffiti supplies' in Sydney retrieves this;

http://graffitisupplies.org/australia/sydney/

Enjoy.

It is not about cops not being here, it is about cops not posting here. I am not sure how they do on this forum but I know that they use programs to log most conversations on public forums and probably run a script that trace the images. Although I could just run a script to remove all that data I guess so might upload something tomorrow. I don't feel I am good enough yet to hit trains but thanks for the advice! Wow that is great actually! Thank you, now I just need to find some legal walls except the one at Sydney uni which I am sure I can do when I arrive at Sydney.

Are you 13?

Does your parents know your running away to Sydney?

I'm a cop and have traced your IP.

I'm telling them.

My parents are dead. I think you could tell them but I don't think you would be able to return.

Lol you probably don't have a clue on how to do so. Take a look at this. http://cm.gy/cu26

Pro tip, when you see someone that seems to have a bit of understanding in computers, try to avoid threatening them. Most hackers don't enjoy that.

Pro tip??

You can't even figure out how to buy paint or markers without asking someone online. Get da fuck outta here with that.

You are kind of boring. At least pretend you are someone that is remotely interesting to us.

Boring thread is boring.

Never met an angry Swede before.

Hehe that is not fair, you're a mod! Just messing around though and I am leaving for the next country in my journey tomorrow night. You don't happen to be an actual protester?

CILONE/SK I got what I came for. I don't intend to stay around. I had a bit of a problem finding any good info. Found some walls but it is always better to ask the locals than to go on to a search engine searching about something that the gov seems to hate so much.