on hating my girlfriend's sister

Mr. Mang

i think she is trying to take my girlfriend away from me by being an evil bitch. she keeps on putting words into her mouth about a lot of serious shit. but you know what?

i'm moving away in a week. although the sister is gone for a month at RISD, it's due time for a panty raid. yes. i'm gonna steal her underwear. why? i don't really know. maybe i can wear it on my head when i skate the louisville skatepark. or wear it to a blackwidows show.

http://images2.nordstrom.com/images/store/product/medium/61236.jpg'>

she has the good shit too. better than this. please believe. don't make me scan it. maybe i can upload some slutty pics of her too.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Mr. Mang

PLEASE BELIEVE she's gonna get home and be like "aw shit. pat done stole all my steez!"

ive heard that one on many occasions before

steez(asinpantiesnotstyle)stealeronerific

Guest ctrl+alt+del

maybe i can upload some slutty pics of her too.

DOOOOOOOOOO IT!

this time i'm for real.

im for real too, ill pay 3 bucks a pair, 5 if they are soiled (ill know if you soil them in a sad attempt to make more money)

i will also require a picture of said sister so i know she isnt fat and ugly

just kidding mang... or am i? :cool:

Guest Pilau Hands

superugly

maybe that first picture just isn't flattering...barring the fact she's so white that she's lavender.

but the second...

that's just frightening

it's the anti-erotic

Guest ctrl+alt+del

DAMMIT!!! I leave 12 oz for a couple of hours and i miss all the fun! Well thats it, im never leaving again! The fact that your all dogging on her makes me feel even more left out. grrrrrrrrr.

Originally posted by ctrl+alt+del

DAMMIT!!! I leave 12 oz for a couple of hours and i miss all the fun! Well thats it, im never leaving again! The fact that your all dogging on her makes me feel even more left out. grrrrrrrrr.

Same here. now I'm just lost and confused........

:confused:

Guest ctrl+alt+del

maaaaang...supply and demand. the people want to see the slut whose panties you wish to wear on your head like a royal crown.

Archived