OMG! OMG! new years eve, dudes.....

boogie hands

i have to say for the most part i have more fun on the average friday night than i do on new years eve but i think mine is going to be pretty fun this year. 15 to 20 friends caravaning up with a buddies band to DC for what looks like a really really fun show at a fun venue, good high school friend flying in from the islands and meeting me up there and a general roving party in (what i think) is a fun city. its probably not going to be like the time i took my friends stoner metal band to a strip club but really......what is?

anyway...anyone have something particularly fun going on or is everyone just hanging out, getting drunk too fast and passing out before midnight.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Sparoism

Ahhhhhh...me and the lady are gonna dress up like 80's Young Republicans and find a party or five to crash.

There's a outside chance I'll get a last-minute call to DJ some party, but if I'm out, then I'm out.

It's official...we're gonna bring back the corny, bad-hair, "Who's The Boss?" days in 2006. I'm acquiring all the music I can from this era right now, and some of it is surprisingly good. Then again, I don't like 99.99999999999999999% of the new music I hear, so I am biased...but still, some of that shit is good. No joke.

The funny thing is, she was 5 or 6 in 1986, I was 12...no, we weren't dating then. Different ends of the state.

If all goes well and i don't run into any trouble while getting to where i'm going. I'll be with black punks or black elitist punk snobs who'll probably make me frustrated enough to get in the pit. I'm aiming to hurt and get hurt.

If that doesn't work out i'll just head out to over the pond and 'do me' there.

Lots of cheap malt.

Originally posted by dumy@Dec 28 2005, 05:28 PM

dude, I'm saying..I ordered like 8 pairs for me and all the homies er..amigos..

por vida esta loca nigga..

todays lesson:

"was sappening vato"

was sa-pen-ing vah-toh

tommorow:

using your spanish so when on the run from police you can be sheltered in a nearby taqueria

Guest HESHIANDET

i hate new years. fake party night. its like the night for people who are afraid to party the rest of the year and there is so much pressure to have an awesome time. so i stay in and go to bed early knowing i get it in the other 364 days a year..

Guest imported_Tesseract

I've never slept before 7 am at new years eve the last 7 years and this year wont be different, sometimes its dope, somtimes its overcrowded/stupid..hooray for having breakfast, at breakfast hour before going to sleep though.