OMG! myspace is my life!!

Pfffffffffft

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

She's 14, I'm reporting her so they kick her ass off. That'll teach the stupid bitch to be a fucking famehog.

"The most I've gone without myspace is 8 days and it was horrible," says Melissa.

Get ready for a ban then. :haha: :haha: :haha:

I stay on myspace, spitting e-gaame and trying to get some real life pussy.

Attempts?

Countless

Successes?

Three. But im not sure if it counts because i knew them, and used myspace as a means of getting back in touch with them.

But if anything ive gotten in touch with people over myspace that i hadnt seen in a long time so, thats a good thing.

"That's my life right there, myspace is basically my life, I'm on it 24-7," says Melissa.

"That's my life right there, myspace is basically my life, I'm on it 24-7," says Melissa.

omg2005.

Originally posted by Mr. Chad@Jul 8 2005, 11:44 PM

yea i had a theory about this in the next 20 years or so people are gunna be living their lives from a computer monitor and noone is ever gunna go outside except to get food and excorsize.

people dont really exorsize anyway. the select few, but most just whore on myspace. ima go skate. ;)