OMG FSCKING HOT FIRE

Dirty_habiT

ct_idaui.JPG

My little brother ordered this, it just got here this morning.... I tried some a minute ago and I'm not a chicken when

it comes to hot sauce, but this shit seriously has my nose snifflin, forehead sweating, and tears coming out of my eyes.

Check out davesgourmet.com they have alot of good stuff there, my friend introduced me to the "Insanity" sauce...

He gave me like half a bottle of it that had been in his fridge forever, him and his family weren't eating it very fast...

Well it found it's new home in my fridge here at home and didn't last long, my brother and I enjoy burning our mouths....

So we finished off that bottle in a couple week's time and decided to research on the internet to find more.

Well we ended up going with the "Ultimate Insanity" sauce, at first appearance when we got it out of the

styrofoam peanuts, the sauce was definitely darker red than the Insanity sauce we had before.

This shit really is not a joke, it has actually hot pepper extract in it and the bottle recommends using

it for cooking and sparingly at that.... "one drop at a time" it says on the bottle. So if you like really hot

sauce, give this stuff a try, we also picked out some of "Hurtin Jalapeno" sauce, and it's not too spicey at all

but it has an excellent jalapeno flavor.

I'm really just posting this thread to let you all know that this shit is good but I'd imagine it's akin to spraying

pepper spray in your mouth.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

At school there's a hot sauce tray and among the different brands there is one called "Hemmroid Helper" which contains in very large print a warning label that states "Irritates and inflames hemmroids". Another one has a picture of a guy sitting on a toilet looking very much in pain and says "If you think it's hot going down, well...you get the picture".

I once got hot sauce in my eye somehow, i thought i was gonna go blind yo! I was cooking and it somehow went straight into my eye. close your eyes and imagine that shit happening to you.

I also know some people that live together, like 5 of them, and they sometimes put some real real hot sauce in their roomates mouths and even in their eyes and ears when their asleep. those bastards, i think they put it in my eye once when i was too fucked up to drive home so i crashed there, i woke up and my eye was fucked up, and it stayed all fucked up for almost two weeks! it wasnt an illness cause i know it wasnt, it had nothing like an illness, it was some bullshit hot sauce.

Originally posted by Biggus Dickus+Oct 4 2005, 06:03 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Biggus Dickus - Oct 4 2005, 06:03 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-saraday@Oct 4 2005, 02:25 PM

pussies can't handle their spice....

*sigh*

bring it!!!

800.jpg OT350590s.jpg

Hahaha. I can't believe you just called people pussies and then posted a picture of fucking run of the mill weak ass tabasco sauce in a thread about Dave's Insanity.

[/b]

it's not quality, it's quantity. i grew up on this stuff.. it's the best there is flavorwise.

but yea, it's not that hot.... i'm just starting shit because i'm cajun and i'm allowed to do that. :D