OMG BLINK182 REWLZ

hellcouncil

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Are you a girl hellcouncil? Cause what you said sounds kind of gay if you were a guy.

OMG HAVE U SEEN THAT NEW VIDEO WHER THEY GIV PPL MONEY OMG THEY R SO NICE AND KEWL AND DIFFERENT! MARK PLZ COME 2 SAN DIEGO I LUV U GUYZ!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just wondering. Dont take it the wrong way.

------------------

http://www.yourphotos.com/users/3194/twisty2.jpg'>

-¿êLî†Ê †WîŠ†Ý çņ¿-

Guest beardo

seeking turned me on to some song they did about fucking a dog in the ass.. shit was funnier than piss. thats the only song by them i like

Guest iced out mocha
Originally posted by backside country tagger 2:

is your name aaron cuz if it is your a fuckin idiot.

if this isn't aaron im sorry and i appoligize for postin this up but aarons a dushbag.and never shuts up about blink

hmmmm. who are you. im no duchebag, and i talk about blink all the time. earth is dying help me jesus....

Originally posted by jungle cat:

every now and then they come out with funny ass songs.. that i can listen to.. but pretty much all of thier album music sucks ass.

pop will die in years to come.

it hasnt died in the past 50 years, why would it die now? the mainstream will always need something mindless to keep their minds off of real life, pop does the job.

i actually like some of blinks music. i saw them the other night cause my girl wanted to. they played with a new found glory and i like them so it wasnt too bad. but a new found glory should have been the headliner

Archived