Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Olympics..

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by shameless self promotion, Feb 18, 2002.

1. shameless self promotion

shameless self promotion 12oz Legend

Seriously, i have watched, what, 3-2 hockey games today, thats all i have been doing since 1 in the after noon..
    US vs belarus
    Finland vs russia
    Canada vs chezch
    and now we get to watch sweeden and germany...at 9pm...this is great...

By the way, i love Don cherry..EH!

2. backcountrywriter

backcountrywriter Member

3. shameless self promotion

it is good...come on tt..all you fuckin canucks, i know you love hockey, lets hear it..

4. bodice_ripper

bodice_ripper Elite Member

Yeah, I've been glued to the tv since they started. I don't really know why. And now I'm begining to wonder what I watched before it.......I mean I've been wacthing anything that comes on, even curling and biathalon.

oh except the ice dancing. fuck that

5. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

way to go shameless, im watching the germany sweeden game right now. im rooting for germany. underdogs i guess. and i dont like the sweeds.. we all know why.

but yeah that Canada game was great today, had me on the edge of my seat the whole time. we should have won as we outplayed them 100%.

Cherry is greah eh?

oh shameless what network are you watching it on? if you get cbc watch the game on that station...... best announcers ever, more biased than a french judge.

6. shameless self promotion

No shit TT. The canadien channel is just hilarious to watch, they are deffinatly baised on all that they say, sometimes its true, but sometimes you just sit there and laugh. Me and my 3 roomates all play hockey and love the sport, weve been switching back and forth between cbc and cnbc all afternoon, when the replay isnt on cnbc its on cbc...and were always watching the coaches corner, how about cherrys hat at the end of the game, that was fucking outrageous, yet for some reason i think his attire has died down since his wife died though...still love to watch him...and whats with the damn germans...4 swedish powerplays already?? WTF...and theyre goaltending isnt too stellar either, their not gonna win like this...for sho.

7. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

FUCK YEAH , the canada /chezch(sp) game was the best one ever .....did you see gretzky after the game , he was pretty pissed off ....

im watching the sweden / ger game right now , but i have to go for sweden .........naslund and ohlund are on that team , and since they are also on the canucks im goin for them , but the whole swedish team is looking pretty darn good so far , im predicting a medal for sure

cbc definately has the best announcers , by far......and you cant beat the coaches corner with don cherry , he says what everyone else is thinking but wont say........

hockey = best sport ever

8. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

ohh yeah , everything else at the olympics is boring to watch , maybe the super G's............

9. shameless self promotion

naslund second leading scorer in the nhl...not a bad player to have..

just scored his second of the game i believe..

10. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Guest

Dominik Hasek !!! what a sneak !

He's always trying to sneak to puck out of net,
    but at the olympics? What a pecker!

11. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

im really hoping naslund wins the scoring title , but its real close .......

i never liked hasek anyhow , but i hate him more now , did you see the player that rushed in and pushed the net off ........cheaters .

12. shameless self promotion

Fleury got wrecked..!! hahahahaha, that was great, i hate that little coke head, but hes hella fun to watch..

13. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

he used to play for the team here in my city and he was my buddies neighbor, he was a cocksmoker to say the least. weve had a few scuffles to say the least. hahahah

don cherry is the man i love how he smacks up old ronnie mac. hahha man this thread rules, dont let it die.

14. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

i certainly wouldnt want to steal your thunder by saying the least...........:D

15. Pilau Hands

Pilau Hands Guest

If I could reach to the sky and touch it for my country.
    Get some on my finger and take in its smell.
    The smell of victory...land of the free...Olympic dream.

My Olympic dream. My promotion scheme.
    How hard can it be?
    How high can I jump?
    How high can I throw?
    How high can I run?
    How high can I hold my breath, and stay underwater,
    And wave my legs around in perfect unison with my partner
    Who really doesn't understand me...for my Olympic dream.