Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Olympic Renting INC.

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by imported_Tesseract, Nov 25, 2002.

1. If you had a dope house full of books, nice furniture, dope paintings and personal items of economic and sentimantal value would you rent it for about 400 per night for a month, with the danger of people fuckin around with your shit, fuckin in your beds using all your stuff???
    For 2 weeks and the dope sum of 5.600$ would you face those risks and leave your house???

2. No, I wouldnt.
    But why are you asking?

3. fr8lover

fr8lover Guest

if i either knew them personally or trusted them. but its not like i have a lot of expensive shit anyway...

4. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

1 word:

HELL FUCKING NO

5. mikro137

mikro137 Guest

i was concidering selling one of my testicles last night for 30 gs , so i dunno , maybe...

6. I ask because its my latest dilemma...my greed cant overlap the annoying feeling of strangers messing around in my house...

On a sidenote its a fuckin dope deal if you're lucky on timing...ex. a friend of mine is building a new home now...it should be ready just before the games start, so he will just throw in the basics and use the money to build and equip the house with things he normally wouldnt...after the rats are gone the house gets repainted and refurnitured...sweet.

7. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

in this type of situation, it's win:win. but in your situation, shit will either get broken or stolen, and do you really think you could ever sleep in your bed again after knowing some strange couple did the wild monkey dance in it?

8. footsoldier

footsoldier Senior Member

you should totally do it. dont just rent it to anyone though, be picky..give it to a group of retired people or something. thats good money no matter how you look at it, and as long as your not renting it to teenagres or the hells angels your fine. if i had this chance i would jump on it.

9. 23578

23578 Elite Member

you could get more than that.

10. I would totally do it, but definitely with some preparatory work. The first step would be getting a cheap, dirty, used mattress from the Salvation Army or its greek equivalent, and switching it with the one on your bed. Same with the sheets. Stash your real mattress at a friend's house or something. Then, all your items of sentimental value are either locked up or also sent to a friends house. Last but not least, tell the couple that you will be dropping by on occasion to see how things are going, and that if that's a problem with them, then it's no deal. It might be a lot of work, but $5,600 sounds damn worth it to me. Even better if you can get more for it. Beer,

El Mamerro

11. fr8oholic

fr8oholic Veteran Member

^^^^^ ding ding!

12. SteveAustin

SteveAustin Veteran Member

I was a solid no until I saw Mamerro's plan.

13. Yup..dude is a smart one
    I must get more details..the whole thing is handled by thrirds as well so i must check the details and air for manouvres

14. Fr8toh, check your 12oz mail...