OLSEN TWIN PICTURE THREAD

Guest ctrl+alt+del

Guest ctrl+alt+del
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest ArtvandaL

my dick wants to enter both those girls at the same time, but i only have one dick, what should I do? i ask myself

Guest OPRAH

hahaha, why all the hate towards stephanie. I always told everyone shed grow up to be a fine beyatch. I couldnt stand fucking pudgy dj. that fat ass, she would always make a nigga feel sorry for what he did. bitch... But olsen twins is gay, they aren't funny, look ugly as hell, and are flat. A couple days ago, i had a dream and for some reason i had my hand up one of their shirts and was fondling her, i dont know why, i didnt get any pleasure from it, infact i felt guilty when i was doing it, anyone know what that is supposed to mean?

it means you need to stop mollesting little kids!!! hahaha. no, you probably felt guilty for not betting turned on by it. sorry but those girls are fine. what are they now? 15, 16? id hit it. i may not feel completely alright about it, but id do it anyway. im not THAT much older than them. and damn..... in two or three years...

artvandal, i feel you dude. ive thought the same thing. not about them but ive pondered the same idea. maybe evolution will kick in and fix this problem sometim.....

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Archived