Olive Oyl

Weapon X

Olive Oil

So anybody else addicted to olive oil? I swear, my mom yells at me 'cuz I drench her curry in that shit!

i'll easily - EASILY drink a big glass of the extra virgin good shit.

right now I'm eating some food mixed with the Bertolli Extra Virgin Rich and Fruity.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

OK, I changed the title and jacked this thread, I admit it... you kids can talk about cooking all you want but we got a thread for that, this is for this:

Olive Oyl, would you do her? Not the Shell Winters chick from the movie, but just in general, if she was real would you hit it? Would you eat it? Do you think it would taste like olive oil? (Try getting a blowjob with a name like Castor Oyl, but I digress)

What's the deal with Popeye, always him and Bluto, well, and the Sea Hag, but... seemed like Whimpy was the only other guy around, think he was tryin to get to Olive's pit whit P & B were tearing up the streets?

AND WHERE THE HELL DID SWEE' PEA COME FROM?!?!

olive oils good. i like the way it works on foccachia bread with garlic and some good italian spices. i used to drown fake chicken nuggets in it when id fry them and it would always make them nasty. then i learned how to use olive oil in ways one can appreciate. so ive been sitting here trying to come up with a good analogy about olive oil and nothings coming to me so im just going leave it at that. next...

let's assume, for the sake of this argument, that Popeye is out of the picture... and I dunno if I'd hit it, I like that wavy thing she does with her arms and legs, if she can do that with her lips and coot, I'd probably be down for it, she has a cute nose... (for me to poop on!)

Guest deadmansrum.

i once tried to convince popeye to join me crew. his strength could be very adventagous to winnin a prize. alas, he declined, even after spending many of me pieces of eight on ale for him and me. but he was a good man, and i look forward to seein him again, the next time me ship is near his port.

alas, bluto is another story. i had him on me ship for a fortnight, and in that time he managed to drink two barrels of grog, break one of me ships head boards (which made for quite an entertaining splash i must attest), and tear me main sail throwing one of popeye's torn spinach cans, among many other destructive and juvenile acts. he was thrown over board by me crew and warned that we would take his life should he come near me ship again.

however, do not believe what ye hear pop's lady olive oyl. while she may look temptin in what pictures ye see of her, she is far from what ye would call attractive. i have seen me men bring food hogs on board that look more appealing than she.

• 7 months later...

olive oil, god, i hate that bitch

she always goes with that fat fuck Bluto, blows off popeye, and then bluto tries to kiss her, and then, she runs and hops on popeyes dick again, fuck popeye too, the only cat with some sense in that show was that hamburger eatin niggah

Originally posted by dojafx

olive oil, god, i hate that bitch

she always goes with that fat fuck Bluto, blows off popeye, and then bluto tries to kiss her, and then, she runs and hops on popeyes dick again, fuck popeye too, the only cat with some sense in that show was that hamburger eatin niggah

for real whimpey was a hustlin ass gangster. He would always try and get popeye to front him some hamburgers and shit.

Nobody would fuck olive oil. What a wack ass bitch. I've met girls that look just like her. They are not attractive at all.

bump for weapon x calling out smart and smart making this thread worth something.

olive oyl is just like any emo hoe... ultra black hair, madd skinny, clothes that are too small, jocking vegetarians and tattoos.

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by Vanity

olive oyl is just like any emo hoe... ultra black hair, madd skinny, clothes that are too small, jocking vegetarians and tattoos.

that's hilarious because it's true. i tried picking up some "emo" type livejournal using type ho a couple nights ago, and got shut down. A lot of these saves the day whores judge people by appearance and shit. Fuck 'em. She probably had a hairy snatch anyway. smellyfishitis.

Archived