Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Olive Oyl

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Weapon X, Oct 11, 2002.

1. Weapon X

Weapon X 12oz Loyalist

Olive Oil

So anybody else addicted to olive oil? I swear, my mom yells at me 'cuz I drench her curry in that shit!

i'll easily - EASILY drink a big glass of the extra virgin good shit.

right now I'm eating some food mixed with the Bertolli Extra Virgin Rich and Fruity.

2. fr8lover

fr8lover Guest

extra virgin, good italian bread, fresh mozzarella and some tomatoes = heaven.

3. Merdle

Merdle Guest

I'm having a benut butter and honey sandwich and I'm wasted:eek:

4. Weapon X

Weapon X 12oz Loyalist

REAL FUCKING FUNNY! SMART - I KNOW IT'S YOU! I KNOW YOU CHANGED THE SPELLING IN THE THREAD TITLE! FUCK YOU! IF ONLY YOU COULD WIELD YOUR 12OZ POWERS PROPER, THE WAY I HANDLE MY DICK PROPER!

5. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

OK, I changed the title and jacked this thread, I admit it... you kids can talk about cooking all you want but we got a thread for that, this is for this:

Olive Oyl, would you do her? Not the Shell Winters chick from the movie, but just in general, if she was real would you hit it? Would you eat it? Do you think it would taste like olive oil? (Try getting a blowjob with a name like Castor Oyl, but I digress)

What's the deal with Popeye, always him and Bluto, well, and the Sea Hag, but... seemed like Whimpy was the only other guy around, think he was tryin to get to Olive's pit whit P & B were tearing up the streets?

AND WHERE THE HELL DID SWEE' PEA COME FROM?!?!

6. Weapon X

Weapon X 12oz Loyalist

sag paneer.

piece.

7. toyeattoywar

toyeattoywar Member

olive oils good. i like the way it works on foccachia bread with garlic and some good italian spices. i used to drown fake chicken nuggets in it when id fry them and it would always make them nasty. then i learned how to use olive oil in ways one can appreciate. so ive been sitting here trying to come up with a good analogy about olive oil and nothings coming to me so im just going leave it at that. next...

8. toyeattoywar

toyeattoywar Member

damn. i guess i shouldnt have sat here for ten minutes.
    i dont know smart. would you.
    i wouldnt want to have to deal with popeye even if i said yes to this question. although its highly unlikely that i would.

9. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

let's assume, for the sake of this argument, that Popeye is out of the picture... and I dunno if I'd hit it, I like that wavy thing she does with her arms and legs, if she can do that with her lips and coot, I'd probably be down for it, she has a cute nose... (for me to poop on!)

10. deadmansrum.

deadmansrum. Guest

i once tried to convince popeye to join me crew. his strength could be very adventagous to winnin a prize. alas, he declined, even after spending many of me pieces of eight on ale for him and me. but he was a good man, and i look forward to seein him again, the next time me ship is near his port.
    alas, bluto is another story. i had him on me ship for a fortnight, and in that time he managed to drink two barrels of grog, break one of me ships head boards (which made for quite an entertaining splash i must attest), and tear me main sail throwing one of popeye's torn spinach cans, among many other destructive and juvenile acts. he was thrown over board by me crew and warned that we would take his life should he come near me ship again.
    however, do not believe what ye hear pop's lady olive oyl. while she may look temptin in what pictures ye see of her, she is far from what ye would call attractive. i have seen me men bring food hogs on board that look more appealing than she.

11. Weapon X

Weapon X 12oz Loyalist

bump -- but please try and make it an Olive OIL thread.

yeah, who remembers that Popeye game on Atari 2600?

12. Weapon X

Weapon X 12oz Loyalist

I just found out they have olive oil soap!
    http://www.nomadictrading.com/soapsandtowel/olive%20oil%20soap.jpg'>

I've been using lip balm with olive oil in it the past month or so.

13. Devilush

Devilush 12oz Legend

at one point i was addicted to french bread and olive oil with balsamic vinegar. mmmmmmmm.

14. JimmieWalker

JimmieWalker Senior Member

^^^^^Biggest rocks I've ever seen^^^^^^

15. atrocks

atrocks New Jack

woooooopty woooooop!!!!